420 Magazine Background

Anyone grow with Ethos Seeds?

sshz

I'll try to find the article again......it did a fair job describing all the differences. Not sure what you stated above is correct regarding the R1.

sshz

Day 50 in flowering today, the most done plant in the room and just a few days away from chopping.

LRG_DSC00572.jpg

GrizzWald

Plant of the Month: June 2016 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2017
Reversing males has been done forever..
Not surprised these hermies are showing with all the clone only getting sexchanges and breeding with each other, lol
Not selfing by making fems.. Only when seeds coming from same plant (weather it be the clone or plant allowed to pollinate itself)

egeozos

In the day Danny dankos favorite strain was sensi star, I KNOW why and how, and wow. Now he is recommending ethos seeds if the statement is true he wasn’t lying on the sensi star so I drove to the indo expo 2019 Portland and picked up some beans got everything on this side of the pond, only one company advertises +30% thc thc-v thc 8 9 and whopping 3% cbg all the things that make sensi star healing. Ocean grown offered cbg and over 25% thc they have limited release of swashbuckler with thc-v be careful most are hemp some even have California prop 65 warning

Attachments

Top Bottom