Anyone grown Creme de la Chem? No smell

Makeminefullgrown

So I have a CdLC auto by Mephisto. It stunted badly and was almost dead and barely 2” tall at day 16-18…..I almost tossed it. But I changed mediums and kept at it.
Surprisingly, it took off and grew like mad….for about a week and then started flowering.
I almost tossed it again but decided to LST it and see what happened.
I’m now at day 62 and beginning to think I may have a few nice nuggets after all.
It’s filling in nicely, bushy as hell considering I’ve taken a huge number of leaves off.
The issue: it has almost no smell. The plant has a slight green pot plant odor that all plants have, but the buds don’t stink. They are getting very sticky and doing exactly what they should but where’s the stank?
For the record, they’re in Ocean Forest and I’ve top dressed with Gaia Green 2-8-4, EWC, some kelp meal, and myco. Using a HLG 320 r-spec LED…..at about 80%, 24” above canopy.
I know not every strain smells like cat piss crossed with a skunk orgy, but these buds have no fragrance.
What’s up?? Will it come?? Did I f/&$ up again?
Thanks folks
80902007-6475-4C4C-9438-A59103C1AEBE.jpeg
46965284-F86B-4314-88EA-0D60D5899F81.jpeg

Your plants look very nice and happy, you've got many weeks to go! Smell normally increases over time. Some strains/phenotypes have more odor than others. Not uncommon to have no smell to the buds, then one day, they stink! Sometimes it never happens, doesn't mean the the quality is bad.

Back
Top Bottom