Anyone heard of these strains

Idean

some dude is claiming he has good cali weed, one called "goo" taht goes for 60 an 1/8th and another called "Lavender" that goes for 65. in my area theses prices we seem right for top notch herb, but has anyone heard of these strains? are they good? thanks..

I've heard of Goo. You might wanna check out PurpleMonkey's thread, I think he got some med pot Goo some time back.

Have heard of and vaped both strains mentioned.. lavender and .. sorry, too stoned.. goo, yeah.. just finished some hazeXgoo..

But yes, they are both excellant, organic meds purchased in Berkeley.

All the meds I get at the clubs here in Berkeley are 55-65 per 1/8 and I pay it all day long..

WHY? Because I trust the product I get to be what it is advertised to be..

The best organic California meds.. Like I said all day long.

I don't deal with dealers anymore.

Pinch is right...here in Cali, the top notch medical chronic is about 50-65 an 1/8th. I hardly ever buy such small amounts, I'm always buying a half ounce or a full ounce once a month, but I pay the higher price for the exact same reasons; I know what it is and it's extremely high quality. I'll pay 400-420 bucks for an ounce of that top notch medical chronic. In san Francisco, it tends to be a few bucks cheaper than out here in LA.
-PM

I buy small quantities of my meds so I can try more strains and I like it fresh.

everyone on this site should be encouraged to grow. there is such a deterence to growing so there should be somebody to encourage and help. its really no joke though because of what can happen to you i heard that currently there are 50 people facin the death penalty 30 of em are for marijuana charges. thats just insane. now i dont know what these people did to get encarcerated but simple cultivation and use should not be punished its the rule of the harvest you dont reap what is sewn until the plant is dead. death comes to us all and we only get one life to do with what we choose i choose to smoke pot becaue it makes me feel good i dont like other drugs they make me feel bad and make me think bad too. our actions in life will be taken with us to death and we will reap the fruits of our labor then, now in life we need to learn and marijuana is a teacher.

I lived in cali my whole life, never heard of any shit like that. Your dealer is ripping you off man, getting some regualr herb and marking it up.. The ONLY weed and im emphasize ONLY weed in cali that is purposley marked up is the different varrieties of KUSH. And ive seen that sell for 450 and ounc even 5 sometimes...
Well thats why i moved to canada 80 dollar HALF OUNCES....KEEP SMOKIN

You need to understand. This is medical marijuana. For medical patients. We pay $50 or $60 for 1/8 because we can trust the medicine. That it is quality and it is not lased. We dont have to go to street dealers with guns and shit. We want safe acsess. We know what strain we are getting and that it will help with the condition.

PimpinJohozafax said:
I lived in cali my whole life, never heard of any shit like that. Your dealer is ripping you off man, getting some regualr herb and marking it up.. The ONLY weed and im emphasize ONLY weed in cali that is purposley marked up is the different varrieties of KUSH. And ive seen that sell for 450 and ounc even 5 sometimes...
Well thats why i moved to canada 80 dollar HALF OUNCES....KEEP SMOKIN

Mr PJ.. like my son says.. it's always Kush (with sarcasm intended).

I enjoy BC medical MJ on my vists to Vancouver.. good herb, no doubt but again., not cheap. You get what you pay for.

Was at my club in Berkeley, got some Mother's Finest Sativa. Later.. gotta vape.

Mother's Finest Sativa, vapes real smooth and nice texture for vaping also. It's functional and one gets everything.. colors, smells, sounds all the tactile senses are amplified.. can get a bit confusing. Fine product from this past autumn's harvest of Nor Cal's finest..

Got some "Sensiational".. a non-functional Indica that one should not use if you plan on doing.. anything. Tastey, nice vape, nice texture.. but you'll be asleep if you sit in a comfey chair.

Off to LA tomorrow..
Medible flying.. the only way to fly.

Going to new LAPG dispencery in WeHo.

The only way to fly..
Back from LA tomorrow..

yea ive herd of both of them and both are quite chronic. the goo is sticky as shit and lots of ice. i actually wish i had some right now haha. oh and i wouldnt pay more than 50 an 1/8. the clubs in the bay may be getting good bud, but they charge too much. if i can A. grow it or B. get it from the growers then i can bypass the club all together and instead of paying 400-420 a zip, ill pay 200 and i guarentee its just as chronic if not better than what comes from the club.

65 is average if you're paying less than that at the club you're getting a lower grade. I've seen strains going for 80 an 1/8. I'm not saying it's worth it but thats what it goes for in the shops

Back
Top Bottom