Anyone here use Harvest Miracle?

PacificNorthWest

Hi guys,

I'm about to introduce this stuff to my full line of Remo nutes. It's a newer product available only in Canada I think.

Anyway, I did a quick Google search for some customer reviews and hoped to find some testimonials. But I found nothing but sales pages, and of course the youtube videos of the manufacturer selling / introducing it.

Anyone here use this stuff?

Thanks for your input. :lot-o-toke:

Maybe I should have been more specific. These guys are selling a ton of their shit out of Sooke BC. Patent pending, you add it to your existing line of nutrients. REMO in my case. Currently doing a side by side experiment. My guess is the real growers on Vancouver Island aren't surfing these forums. Anyway it's all about copper.

Wait...are you referencing miracle grow here?

Well, for a new miracle product just released, I wouldn't've thought you'd get a flood of responses. Try again in a few years... You know, with miracles it always takes a while for the word to spread.

Good point. Side note, I have 6 girls flowering right now and introduced this product to just one and burnt her a bit :(

Owch! That can and does happen, my friend. And that is why I stay away from "Miracle" products. :rolleyes:

Give yer girls organic foodstuffs. They take what they need.

Hi guys,

I'm about to introduce this stuff to my full line of Remo nutes. It's a newer product available only in Canada I think.

Anyway, I did a quick Google search for some customer reviews and hoped to find some testimonials. But I found nothing but sales pages, and of course the youtube videos of the manufacturer selling / introducing it.

Anyone here use this stuff?
Hey man. I've been using this stuff for a year on my clones all the way up to right before flush. It definitely works regarding PM and mites and any other insect issues and the plants seem to really like it. I also can't find any reviews at all. I can't tell whether it increases yield yet though. But I hate using pesticides and fungicides and I find it works amazing as a replacement for that.
If anyone else has tried this out I'd love to know if you think it increases yield also.

Good luck with that.
This is not a miracle grow product... It's called HARVEST miracle and it's a foliar spray/supplement. It's copper sulphur and nitrogen.look it up. Annoying post for someone who has obviously has no idea of the product in question. Again, I repeat, not a product from miracle grow....

Hey man. I've been using this stuff for a year on my clones all the way up to right before flush. It definitely works regarding PM and mites and any other insect issues and the plants seem to really like it. I also can't find any reviews at all. I can't tell whether it increases yield yet though. But I hate using pesticides and fungicides and I find it works amazing as a replacement for that.
If anyone else has tried this out I'd love to know if you think it increases yield also.
Btw, I use this as a foliar spray, I don't add to the feeding program.
Good point. Side note, I have 6 girls flowering right now and introduced this product to just one and burnt her a bit :(
Spray as soon as the lights go off. It makes them light sensitive for a bit

Thats awesome.

I was adding it to my feed water for a while...but decided that it wasn't really doing much.

The foliar spray sure as hell does have an effect though! Glad to hear from someone else who is using this stuff!

Cheers and happy growing!

Good luck with that.
This is not a miracle grow product... It's called HARVEST miracle and it's a foliar spray/supplement. It's copper sulphur and nitrogen.look it up.
Annoying post for someone who has obviously has no idea of the product in question. Again, I repeat, not a product from miracle grow....

Sorry to see my wishes of "good luck" were annoying. Those wishes were, of course, given with tongue in cheek, and a little bit of annoyance was included. On principle I would NEVER use any product that uses the word "miracle" in its name, unless of course the Pope recommends it based on scripture.

:hookah:

Sorry to see my wishes of "good luck" were annoying. Those wishes were, of course, given with tongue in cheek, and a little bit of annoyance was included. On principle I would NEVER use any product that uses the word "miracle" in its name, unless of course the Pope recommends it based on scripture.

:hookah:

Hi Emeraldo,

What a strange principle. However you'll be happy to know that "Harvest Miracle" has rebranded their product and renamed it to "CopperGro"! Not sure if the pope is onboard yet, but this shit works!

After using this product for a few cycles... I'm super happy with it. It has pretty much eliminated all external stressors from my garden!

Happy Growing everyone!

Back
Top Bottom