Anyone intreseted in being sort of a mentor 4 a first time grower?

Man, you must be in the desert. Get a tray and put some water in it and mist a couple times a day to get the humidity up---anything. Someone mentioned a pail w/ water in the bottom and some rolled up newspapers upright in the water to act like giant wicks. You can let them run at 24 for a while yet. Get a magnifying glass and look all over the plants, esp under the leaves and look for any thing that moves, they are small....

Man, you must be in the desert. Get a tray and put some water in it and mist a couple times a day to get the humidity up---anything. Someone mentioned a pail w/ water in the bottom and some rolled up newspapers upright in the water to act like giant wicks. You can let them run at 24 for a while yet. Get a magnifying glass and look all over the plants, esp under the leaves and look for any thing that moves, they are small....
haha yea i'm in the CA high desert, but ok, do i put the plants in the tray w/ water or do i jus set the tray/pail next to my plants.....and with misting, jus use a spall spray bottle directly on plants???? thanx so much fo the advice, I STILL A BIG NOOB haha

:roorrip::peace:

Don't let the plants sit in water, they will rot. Mist the plants some and mist the space, it is all moisture. Have you read any general gardening material yet? Read the stickies under the Grow Forum, How to Grow MJ. Go to the library and get a general gardening book--if you can grow a tomato, you can grow MJ. You are just trying to replicate outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom