First time grower

Would you not recommend to do my own? As I read something before about using compost and vermiculite, or would you not recommend doing this?

For new people I never recommend them making their own soil they need to get a few grows under their belt making your own soil you can easily put too much nutrients in there and burn your roof or put the wrong quantity of nutrients in there and throw your plant all out of whack

Thank you both for all the help I'm going to do some more reading today and if any other questions pop up I'll ask. Appreciate the help!

Go crazy and get doc buds kit read into growing with doc buds high brixx, I can't get it where I am with out a heavy cost but if your in the right area it could be a good solution from what I seen, but the soil I use ATM is canna terra soil and canna clay balls 50/50 also if you would like easy growing I advise autopots which are what I'm using for my first grow and so far everything's perfect day 37 of flower
420-magazine-mobile1378262292.jpg

Them guys above are right as well with what there saying I ain't checked my run off once I check my ph with what am feeding them because there's only so much you can take in on grow but then you expand and learn I seen people 6 years in and still needing advise there's a page called ask is anything which I advise you to join very active group for response time with all sorts of different growers offering there insights as soon as they can

Mine are fine in that soil so I don't see why not just make sure you get clay balls to go with it that are good with ph you don't want em playing about click that link and ask the question mate you'll av a veteran come and answer every question you can ask

Do you think for the first grow I will be alright without the clay balls as I am trying to get my first grow done on as little money as possible then once my first grow is done I'll be investing more

Do you think for the first grow I will be alright without the clay balls as I am trying to get my first grow done on as little money as possible then once my first grow is done I'll be investing more

I'm on my first grow an I bought them to be safe honestly I ain't got all the answers which is why I gave you the link it could be fine but there must be a good reason to why the want you to use both

Myself first couple times around you should make things as simple for yourself as possible but yes that dirt will be just fine prefer that over Fox Farm

Ah nice see dank told I you I don't know all lol I don't use perlite but thinking of it for next run or vermiculite as its lighter isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom