Anyone Know About General Hydroponics Nutes?

upthere4209

i got all the stuff i think some might just be a waste they got the same ingredients. I'm in bloom now

i use bio thrive and bio bud

i got bio marine and bio root and black diamond should i use those in bloom
the bio marine i had sitting a while its like theres fat floating in it i stopped using it .my friend went to prison so i got his set up and stuff ... don't carry a huge can of pepper spray lol 2 years for that shit high pressure weapon wtf

I use grow camg+ biomarine bio root bio weed for veg I haven't used the diamond black. I started with 2 bottles of grow and camg+ my plants got pissed turned lime green so I fed them 3 tsp of grow along with all the other suggested amounts! They turned back to lush green monsters! I can't really say anything for blooming because I use subcool supersoil for bloom! Here's the schedule also the "fat" it's chopped up squid lol!

20150603_020208.jpg

I used all parts of the GO line for a couple years in bloom and veg. I went with the schedule they make for it, except I didn't use black diamond very often. It was the first line of nutes I ever used, but I always saw pretty decent results. My plants always struggled whenever I skimped on the calmag too.

Back
Top Bottom