Anyone tell me about this LED?

Thank you for all the advice guys!!! I think iv decided to just stick to using the LED for veg.. im going to have to make a bigger grow space for the 400w hps for flower.. i must say i have deffinately noticed the difference in nodal spacing when using the different lights, this led pretty much stacks everything on top of eachother no stretch at all which I like. At the moment my grow space is 21 inch wide 29 inch long 4 foot tall.. with my temps hitting 35-38 i can push the grow space to 25 inch wide 31 long and add another foot in height.. will this help control the height considering theres more room?

Thank you for all the advice guys!!! I think iv decided to just stick to using the LED for veg.. im going to have to make a bigger grow space for the 400w hps for flower.. i must say i have deffinately noticed the difference in nodal spacing when using the different lights, this led pretty much stacks everything on top of eachother no stretch at all which I like. At the moment my grow space is 21 inch wide 29 inch long 4 foot tall.. with my temps hitting 35-38 i can push the grow space to 25 inch wide 31 long and add another foot in height.. will this help control the height considering theres more room?

Help control the heat**

Here's one for ya
420-magazine-mobile754679693.jpg
I ran a mars hydro 300, and a Illuminator Jumbo UFO, for veg and added a 400 watt hps for the last week then flipped to flower the best buds were under the Mars light and HPS the mars is more blue as well so go for it you can add another 400 actual watts no problem and still be cooler than the HPS any ways
420-magazine-mobile753674250.jpg

They look amazing .dont know if im gonna have enough room to fit an led in to supplement, looking at yours im deffo gonna look into it though, thats if it doesnt kill my electric bill too much..

Here's one for ya
420-magazine-mobile754679693.jpg
I ran a mars hydro 300, and a Illuminator Jumbo UFO, for veg and added a 400 watt hps for the last week then flipped to flower the best buds were under the Mars light and HPS the mars is more blue as well so go for it you can add another 400 actual watts no problem and still be cooler than the HPS any ways
420-magazine-mobile753674250.jpg

Have you ever used to Mars leds on there own? Iv can get a mars 400 for pretty cheap here.. iv been debating getting one, opinions? Decent?

Back
Top Bottom