Help with choosing LED

pot2010

Due to my limited grow space and concern about heat I've decided that I need an LED light. I'd prefer to use a 250 w HPS but my grow space is very small and I think heat would be such a constant issue that I can't risk it.

My exact grow space is: 15" Wide x 18" Deep x 66" Tall.

Would anyone be able to recommend the best all around LED light for this space? I'm completely new to LED so I don't know what I should really look for as far as wattage, bands, etc...

I'd appreciate any input, thanks!

your grow space total is 15 x 18 x 66 or your flowering or veg is that size.. ?

Are you going to go all the way from seedling to bud? If so a wider spectrum light may be more useful or you might go with a CFL for a short seedling stage then go right to 12/12 with a budding spectrum LED.

Whatever size you decide to go with make it an Advanced DS series LED. You can`t go wrong, IMO the best there is. I`m about to harvest my first indoor grow all under LED`s. I am more than happy with the results. LED`s ALL THE WAY!!!!

I was thinking about the advanced ds series, I've heard a lot of good reviews about them I just didn't know if for my size if a ds 100 or ds 200 would work best for 2 plants.

Whatever size you decide to go with make it an Advanced DS series LED. You can`t go wrong, IMO the best there is. I`m about to harvest my first indoor grow all under LED`s. I am more than happy with the results. LED`s ALL THE WAY!!!!

Do you have any pics? I agree totally with LED's all the way.

Do you have any pics? I agree totally with LED's all the way.

Yes I have pictures but i`m just learning computers. I just got a printer. Now between the computer, printer & camera I have to figure out how to make them work as one unit.

DS200(s):

4:20_Journal_-_07.png

4:20_Journal_-_69.png

the lower pic is in a 51" x 22" x 48" mother keeper tent. Two DS200's will more than suffice.

:bongrip: - JZ

Back
Top Bottom