300w led from China

Brett1980

Hi all just a quick question about my led it's a 300w model with 100 3w epiled LEDs. So the question is will this be a problem when flowering as it doesn't seem to be growing very fast if anyone has used a light like this through a complete grow and if so how good was your harvest tia to all and all that other stuff.

Look a demonic Angel harvest think she got over two pounds with three of the lights with autos! Blew my mind n had me wanting to purchase them lights but did say they seem to b more for blooming but look her up. Her brother is up here also Weedsman but he uses mars hydro 300 watt. But his sister used the 300 watt popular grow cheap Chinese eBay lights!!! Hope I helped!!!

What size area you using it in? How far away from plants and what stage are plants in? etc... lots of variables, my first journal link in my sig you can see what I have grown in my Boxes so far, but just started in July (the two bigger ones are running a "300W" LED (which is a number that not relevant to much as it is "a comparison number" like the ones on CFL LED bulbs in stores that replace that specific wattage of the old fashioned bulbs (in their opinion ;) ), as actually wattage is lower and varies on the brands).

What size area you using it in? How far away from plants and what stage are plants in? etc... lots of variables, my first journal link in my sig you can see what I have grown in my Boxes so far, but just started in July (the two bigger ones are running a "300W" LED (which is a number that not relevant to much as it is "a comparison number" like the ones on CFL LED bulbs in stores that replace that specific wattage of the old fashioned bulbs (in their opinion ;) ), as actually wattage is lower and varies on the brands).
420-magazine-mobile2099654219.jpg

60cm x 120cm x 120cm been in flowering stage for about two weeks hope that's enough info oh one last thing I'm growing pineapple chunk some money makers and special queen no 1

Thanks pino I was going to chuck it but if you say you've seen great things I'll stick it the buds just seem to grow soo slowly I suppose my lack of nutes could be a defining flaw in my grow it'll be 3+ weeks of flowering b4 I can get my hands on some

Checked out demonic Angels journal talk about a sweet grow she knows what she's doing but I have such a weird lighting set-up being a hps a led and an T5 light all in the tiny tent I have lol

Well the specs for this one read led type epiled 100 pieces at 3w total wattage is 300w unless they've fudged the specs who knows

Well the specs for this one read led type epiled 100 pieces at 3w total wattage is 300w unless they've fudged the specs who knows

Like I said they use numbers as a "in their opinion what it compare to" which can or can not mean anything ;) :rofl: Look for what wattage it draws for actual wattage, but again just a number but it will vary a lot between a bunch of different "300W LED". In example 300W one I have:
Compares to traditional 250/400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 135 watts. Idea for indoor and home grower.
So it is a "300W" but only draws 135"W, the 600W one I just ordered as I"m fixing up my shed (insulated, walls etc..) draws 275W. Wattage needed for a space and does it compare to a HPS/MH/Candle in a box opinions will be all over the place like anything in life, throw out the high and low and see where most folks land in the middle ;) :rofl:
My cabinets are less than 2 ft x 2ft footprint but not sure how much more of a footprint it would cover, I don't think just one for your area would cover very well and would need two of them, but that just in my still learning all this "don't know squat" opinion ;).

pic of one of my bigger boxes with the 300W light:
0023007.JPG

And last harvest of my Mother and Daughter, Mother on right got me just over an ounce (not bad for a short plant IMHO):
0052681.JPG

Nice n frosty bro can't wait for my girls to get there...
420-magazine-mobile2056947185.jpg

That's a pineapple chunk I have going she's the most difficult and the smallest I like to think she's the runt of the litter lol
anyhow but well and smoke on...

Back
Top Bottom