Are these enough?

Yeah the old blurples are alright. They grow weed. Yield wise they keep up with hps but as someone who uses both I can tell you blurples arent great for bloom. Get much better buds with hps. I'll come out of the stone age and get quantum boards one day. Till then my blurple are retired to veg lights. They're awesome for that though :)

I dunno, looks like it does flower just fine.
But theres more to it than just lights.
If you can get over 500 PAR evenly across your canopy it does'nt matter where that PAR comes from especially if it has a good spectrum.
From most ive seen the white lights such as the Samsung LM301B actually need a few red diodes and really a few blue wouldn't hurt either to get a really good spectrum.
20180925_211741.jpg

Okey tnx alot all of you, i wount buy vipar i will buy mars hydro but witch one is better ts 1000 or reflector 96? :)

get the ts 100, its a newer technology light.
it will serve you better in the long run and also will keep temps down.
whenever you decide you want to grow more you can always keep using it as a supplemental light or a veg light as well.

I dunno, looks like it does flower just fine.
But theres more to it than just lights.
If you can get over 500 PAR evenly across your canopy it does'nt matter where that PAR comes from especially if it has a good spectrum.
From most ive seen the white lights such as the Samsung LM301B actually need a few red diodes and really a few blue wouldn't hurt either to get a really good spectrum.
20180925_211741.jpg

yes i added a flower led bar and uv to my quantum board to give my plants a wider spectrum as well.

all in all we are all trying to recreate the sun indoors, so the more spectrum we have of everything the better instead of focusing on a single wavelength.

my early miss is flowering under a 5000k cob to start flowering and its doing great

Back
Top Bottom