Are these male or female?

Greenethumb42

Can someone PLEASE tell me if theses are male or female...your best quess..I'm running out of time I need to thin my grow out some..these are all from the same plant and it's almost 3 weeks old..I tried looking at pics but I can't tell...
20151229_014645.jpg
20151229_014609.jpg
20151229_014517.jpg

Can someone PLEASE tell me if theses are male or female...your best quess..I'm running out of time I need to thin my grow out some..these are all from the same plant and it's almost 3 weeks old..I tried looking at pics but I can't tell...

thats a clone from the same plant? did you not harvest the mother plant or did you get the plant from someone or did you start from seeds

For the record, those are great photos and I wish more people who ask this question would take such quality photos to help everyone decide.

Now that being said, I am in agreement with JuanCarlos. It is to young to say for sure.
here is a quote from one of the books I rely heavily on:
Female Pre-flowering
Near the end of normal vegetative growth,plants grown from seed develop pre-flowers. This is when female calyx formation initiates, and it is not contingent upon photoperiod. It occurs when a plant is old enough to show signs of sexual maturity, about 4 weeks of vegetative growth or six to eight weeks from germination. The pre-flowers emerge behind the stipule at the forth to fifth branch internodes. A pre-flower looks like a regular female flower; most have a pair of white fuzzy pistils. Pistils normally form after the light green seed bract part of the pre-flower has formed. Wait until pistils have formed to ensure the plant is a female and not a male. The pre-flowering stage lasts from one to two weeks. A little patience is in order now!
Plants grown from seed under a 18/6 day/night photoperiod will usually show pronounced pre-flowers before plants given a 24/0 day/night photoperiod. And under a 16/8 day/night regimen pre-flowers show more quickly and are often more pronounced.

It goes on but that is the important information you need to know.
Hope that helps some.

Back
Top Bottom