Are these mushrooms?

If the mushrooms look like this you're in luck.
20210201_131859.jpg
20210214_135950.jpg
If it looks like that you should probably send it to me so I can properly ID it for you. As we all know the wrong mushroom identification can be fatal so don’t take the chance. Send it to me and I promise you I won’t be sorry. Lmfao 🤪 CL🍀

The first one is Cubensis but I’m not sure what the other one is. I take it #2 is Magical also? CL🍀
The really blue one is a B+ strain, a super potent one for some reason, that one shroom completely destroyed my wife and I both, we ate it fresh chopped up and soaked in lime juice and we split it.
We were literally hanging onto the edge of the magic carpet for hours.
I still have quite a bit of those left because I got 6 flushes from each strain, I now have them labeled as B fucking Plus.

The other one is a Golden Teacher strain.

Liberty caps and occasionally cyanescens. There was another that looked much like a liberty cap, just gnarlier/shorter looking it was about 5x as potent, didn’t want to confuse those!
I used to pick liberty caps and the other one you speak of, it looked like a liberty cap but it was thicker stem and much larger cap and a lot more blue toward the bottom.
We just called them Liberty Hybrids.
Was easily 5x more potent

The really blue one is a B+ strain, a super potent one for some reason, that one shroom completely destroyed my wife and I both, we ate it fresh chopped up and soaked in lime juice and we split it.
We were literally hanging onto the edge of the magic carpet for hours.
I still have quite a bit of those left because I got 6 flushes from each strain, I now have them labeled as B fucking Plus.

The other one is a Golden Teacher strain.
Nice, you just had me laughing out loud. When I lived in Florida every summer @ night after it rained we’d pick a paper bag full. CL🍀

I used to pick liberty caps and the other one you speak of, it looked like a liberty cap but it was thicker stem and much larger cap and a lot more blue toward the bottom.
We just called them Liberty Hybrids.
Was easily 5x more potent
This was up on the north coast of Ca. Cool weather shrooms.

This was up on the north coast of Ca. Cool weather shrooms.
I picked them in business parks that had just put in sod, and the sod came from Northern California.
Was in Newport Beach in the 70s and 80s.
We would go once a week and pick grocery bags full, they had sprinkler systems so it was basically like it rained daily and they just constantly sprang up.

Back
Top Bottom