Are these pots too small?

Calitrac209

Don't know the exact size but just want to know if i will be able to grow in these such as a decent grow , i know it wouldn't yield as much but i really dont want to transplant them but if i have to i will , this is my first grow btw . not looking to get alot just an experiment to see if i can do it . if i can get a good amount should i start low stress training or just let it grow . 1 plant is topped

400803bee21711ac7bcabca2c0390983.png

3cc1e2df013afa65a95711332a901ea2.png

0c40de43bf2b0181e88ebf9aa683ce46.png

There's some variety there and it's hard to 100% judge from the photos- but i think they are ok now in the pot sizes they are in for just a little bit longer. But- considering they will about double in height after you start flowering- they will probably need to be transplanted up a size at some point, preferably before switching to flowering. A very rough rule would be about 1 gallon soil per foot of plant height- though I'd aim more towards 1 1/2 gallons per foot. And- don't be scared to transplant. Some people seem nervous about doing it, I don't know why. When they get to the point that their roots are filling the current pot, plants love being transplanted up a size. It won't faze them at all in my experience- quite the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom