Are these turning hermie?

Buddskii

Hi All,
Just spotted these under my buds. I'm in 3rd week of flowering.
Are these turning hermie? 🤔
Never seen this before.
Please say it ain't so....
😔

20231010_204330.jpg

20231010_204944.jpg

20231010_205246.jpg

Those are some rough quality images OP, if you could get clearer shots that would really help. However I will say, based on my experience, it looks hermed to me. That coloring is very distinct. While I can’t tell the shapes of what we’re looking at, the coloring looks almost identical to the so called “nanners” you see in herms.

3rd week of flower sounds about right as well. Are these good genetics? Do you have a light leak? Do you have LEDs in the room? It appears that your plant hermed almost right away in flower.

The first pic looks like you picked off the fan leaf?
All I see is some swollen calyx. Looks like you are in the clear imo

See that’s what I thought the third one was but now that you say it, I can see it looking like a bit of leftover petiole dried up.

My only concern with these images is you’re in the third week of flower. You really shouldn’t be seeing calyxes that swollen nor should you be seeing brown hairs yet. Both of those can indicate a herm. Or, you could be running a fast flowering strain. When you say third week of flower, does this mean third week after stretch or third week since you flipped your light?

Turning what?

Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese....I really think so?

It's fine

Yer over stressing and thats gunna stress yer girl

Smoke a fatty and relax

My only concern with these images is you’re in the third week of flower. You really shouldn’t be seeing calyxes that swollen nor should you be seeing brown hairs yet. Both of those can indicate a herm. Or, you could be running a fast flowering strain. When you say third week of flower, does this mean third week after stretch or third week since you flipped your light?
My bad. 4 weeks of flowering as of today. Not 3.

Back
Top Bottom