Are they ready? CBD Critical Mass - Lots of pics

static123

Hello everyone I hope your all well. I am in need of some advise please :thumb:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick rundown of set up -

400 W HPS
Indoor tent
RH - 35 ish
Temps 27 isn at the tops of the plants
Soil grow
Nutes - bio buzz grow / bloom, advanced meta boost, Cal mag, molasses, Plant magic - flush (All used at the recommend amount)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plants are CBD Crew Critical Mass - Genetics (indica / sativa): 80 / 20

My first SCROG second grow and first time with these seeds.

There in to there 9th week of flower so 1 week over CBD crews time guide (8 weeks)

I started there flush 3 weeks ago with a flush from plant magic, now on just pure water, I think I started the flash a little to eager.

As you will see in the below pics the leaves are looking very tired now, yellow , falling off, crusty, the trichomes are all cloudy but there are not to many ambers. I tried my best to take some close ups with a mocked up phone using a jewellers loupe blue tacked on the lens, (zooming on the computer seems to work to view the pics better)

These as some may already no from my previous posts are for my wife who suffers from MS, ( she's currently using CBD Crews Sugar GOM 1.0 to great effect)

We are after a total knock out relaxing effect from this new grow and altho the seeds chosen are good for this I wanted to try and get more ambers in there just to max the effect out, however I am concerned that they may be over done or getting that way, can this be a problem ? I am sure I have noticed one of buds sprouting a new growth that looks different.

Not sure if you can see but there is an odd new growth on this one, right in the middle.

1461314507555-940544710.jpg

14613150894981525705485.jpg
14613150576682061374814.jpg
1461315026399-173604741.jpg
1461314999172516492691.jpg
14613149638781780413799.jpg
1461314756564521308129.jpg
1461314583934-179267463.jpg
1461314546559-378020074.jpg

14613151193751790720931.jpg

The plant at the back seems to be more advanced compared to the front one even tho they started at the same time, and because of the scrog I can't cut her down first, I wanted to dry the plants hole and if i cut the net the other will collapse.

I would really appreciate your opinions on this, should i cut or is it safe to wait, I am in no rush as have a massive amount from the last grow, so if its safe to carry on I will.

Big thanks as always for taking the time to read this post and I am looking forward to some guidance with this.

All the best

Static

You are fine to wait. If more amber trichromes are what you want you will be fine could take another week. Just keep an eye on them you could chop at any time now imo good job

looking great, theres not much point leaving this strain longer, it matures quite early and once the hairs turn brown it wont do very much else after that, it will give the effect you're after without the ambers dont worry, ;)

Congrats...she is a beauty.

:bravo:

:welldone:

But to answer your question...simply send me a sample and I will cure it and let you know. :blunt:

I would need higher mag pics to be sure but you are close. Always better to go a little longer. The plant builds up the potency each night and all day long it is being beaten back by the light and heat. Up to a point the plant is growing more and more each day and after that peak you can chop any time. Chopping before is tragic. But the roll off after the peak is slow. So 3 days early is a lot worse then 3 days late.

When the daily replacement rate of new THCA stops outpacing the loss rate it is time to chop and that is usually around the time the trics really start to go amber.

But Fear not!!!! You are in the clear! That will mess you upski.

There is a differential in maturing rates for CBD and THC. CBD starts to break down about the time THC starts to ripen. If your looking for highest CBD content, you're probably a bit past peak. If your looking for high THC with a boost of CBD, you could probably let it go another week. If your looking for a pretty good balance, looks spot on! You may want to harvest some now and some in a week or two and see what you think (especially if you have clones in the bullpen). Either that or send VI a sample and he'll get back to you. Good job!

Looking great man for your second grow! I love when someone really puts the time and energy to make something magnificent, especially when it's for someone in need! Kudos mate!

Your plants look like it's time to pluck. I agree with Spitz, if your wanting a higher CBD content you might be a little past that harvesting date.

Gotta love SCROGGING! Just a beautiful view. Good job mate and hope all goes well!

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

wow thanks guys for all your quick reply's.
so really to get the best cbd and thc now is to cut soon, I am just wondering if i should wait for the other one to catch up as not all the hairs are brown, I am going to sleep on it tonight i think and see in the morning.

Again thank you so much for your advise :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom