CBD In Leaves

gorillamotorss

When I was growing up in the 70s the marijuana leaves were smoked. Now there are the buds. I am looking for high CBD plants. So my question is that 'Is there any CBD content in the leaves'? Smoked, pressed, vaped, etc

Sugar leaf joints are among the tastiest :yummy: IMO, but they're the suprisingly powerful.
There are a ton of CBD strains or CBD strains with only a little THC. Check out the seed sponsors on the site. I'm growing Cherry Blossom CBD right now with 7% CBD. One on my list is White Widow CBD with 14% thc and 7% CBD but that might be more than what you're looking for.
If you know a strain you like, try searching it up and just putting "CBD" after it. Chances are there's a few strains with CBD bred into it. :blunt:

there really isn't a lot of trichome development on fans. there is some though, just dunno if it's be enough to be bothered.

@Nunyabiz has the right idea. they make good greens. nice chopped fine in a salad as well. have served them to folk who never knew lol.. :p

i used to add a pile to fruit juices and make smoothies - those are really good for you. the added fibre really helped my diverticulitis, and i did feel an uplift.

My sister is a retired MD (so she says) and I have a PhD in Bio-Chemistry and we are looking at getting a medical marijuana growers license. I currently have Avidekel (16.1% CBD/ 0.1% THC), Dinamed CBD Plus (17.9% CBD/ 0.7% THC), Charlotte's Web (17.2% CBD/0.07% THC), and Harle-Tsu. All lab tested values. I have a lot of the others but not yet tested. Just never tested their leaf values.

Back
Top Bottom