Are vaporizers good?

crasher87

what is the high like? I want to get one but before I do I want to try one but none of my friends have one. I want to make a simple one but I dont know how. If anyone can help out and send some links on how to make a simple one that would be kewl!

They are not only the healthiest way to smoke (no actual "smoke"), they get you ripped. The high is very "clean". You feel extremely lit, but none of the head cloudiness. Many smokers, including myself, dont likie vaporizors at first, because you don't feel the texture of the smoke filling your lungs like hitting a joint, and the high is cleaner so its a little different. Also, its hard to see or feel the vapor going into you, so some smokers aer put off by that. But once you ge tused to what it is and how it works, you'll love it.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
They are not only the healthiest way to smoke (no actual "smoke"), they get you ripped. The high is very "clean". You feel extremely lit, but none of the head cloudiness. Many smokers, including myself, dont likie vaporizors at first, because you don't feel the texture of the smoke filling your lungs like hitting a joint, and the high is cleaner so its a little different. Also, its hard to see or feel the vapor going into you, so some smokers aer put off by that. But once you ge tused to what it is and how it works, you'll love it.
-PM

sweet man, that is a perfect description for vaporizers. that is exactly the way I was with my volcano vaporizer when I first got it. but now there isn't anything like it.
Peace! :adore: :adore: :tommy:

Once you've used a vaporizer, don't care if it's a vaporgenie or a volcano..

You'll never go back..

No smoke, stealthy.. no smoke, no cough.. no smoke, no smell..

Need I say more. :smokin:

any tip on how to best use a vaporgenie?

i just got mine, and it's not working as well as smoking.

actually, i don't need a tip, i need a good tutorial for using it with marijauna

any tip on how to best use a vaporgenie?

i just got mine, and it's not working as well as smoking.

actually, i don't need a tip, i need a good tutorial for using it with marijauna

You have to change your whole mind set with the VG. Vaping is not smoking. Vaping isn't as...violent? First you break down a little bud but not real fine. When you feel hot air flowing across your tongue, you're vaping. You vape with a relaxed steady draw. The flame should not go down in the VG itself. Pretend there is an horizon across the top of the bowl and your bic flame should not go but a smidgen below the horizon. Remember, all you are doing is heating the air you draw into the VG and through the herb.

You'll know if you're getting it too hot by checking the bud now and again...if it's black you're trying to smoke.

With a VG you're not trying to smoke or combust the materials. You are simply drawing heated air over and through the bud and extracting the "green". Vaped bud should be beige or brown in color...never black. Black is smoking. Smoking is bad.

After your first vape undo the top, pour the bud into the palm of your hand. The bud should be dry enough to pulverize between your fingers in your palm. Once its broken down use your VG like a shovel, gathering the pulverized bud in the VG bowl. Screw the top back on and vape again. Repeat till the herb is brown. I find I can get 2 or 3 vapes on a piece of bud. Vaping is good.

VG the stealthiest product on the market and best bang for the buck. I use it exclusively now.

Once you get the hang of it you'll never go back. Your lungs will love you and you will love the experience of really tasting your bud. Enjoy my friend.

:peace::smokin: (it's a VG,not a pipe.)

P.S.- If all else fails read the excellant instructions that come with it or go to the site.

Should anything be coming out of my mouth? sometimes if i let it get too hot, it smokes, but other times the stuff coming out of the mouth seems much finer than smoke.

Last night i did an experiment with the VG. I took about a joint's worth, vaped it. I felt good, but not a joint's worth good. So i took the already vaped stuff and rolled it. I got higher off of the rolled stuff. Granted, it was still kind of green. Just very dark green.

brak9teen - you should exhale a blueish vapor, that does not linger for long. though I have gotten plenty of vapor hits and havent exhaled anything. the tip with the vaporgenie is to just keep trying once you get the hang of how to light it and not burn it you will really enjoy it.

what ive been doing laitly is taking the top of the genie and placing a screen in the bowl for my bong, place the bud on the screen and then put the top of the genie on top of the bowl and have gotten great vape hits through a bong, not to mention how much easier it is, as you can see if the vapor is coming in or not and if you are getting a bit of smoke in there also. :D :joint:

Should anything be coming out of my mouth?

Last night i did an experiment with the VG. I took about a joint's worth, vaped it. I felt good, but not a joint's worth good. So i took the already vaped stuff and rolled it. I got higher off of the rolled stuff. Granted, it was still kind of green. Just very dark green.

A lot of ppl say that you cant actually see your vaporizer hit but Ive gotten plenty that look almost like a pipe hit. What kind of bud were you smoking? with vaporizers if your not smoking some dank bud you wont get much vapor and the whole bowl will pretty much be worthless

My first vaporizer was a Hot Box. I thought I'd try it out, and if I liked it I would eventually buy a nice Volcano for the ultimate experience.

Well, it turned out I LOVED my Hot Box. Used it for about a year, and then bought a Volcano. To my surprise, I didn't like the Volcano very much at all. It was too big and complicated, and the cool air in my lungs felt weird (I actually coughed more), AND the sound of the crinkly bag would sometimes frighten me when I was very medicated.

Now I'm back to my Hot Box. Couldn't love it more.

I've enjoyed/loved vaporizers ever since I got an opportunity to test a Volcano in 2002. When "Up In Smoke", the former Hamilton vapor lounge/club/cafe opened in 2004, I visited whenever in Hamilton using the club's Volcano du jour. I've been shopping for a new one, still am but,
I am using my old faithful "BC Vaporizer Deluxe" which is in failing health. In my research I decided that a "Vapormatic" was what I wanted. Versatile, use with/without balloon, a "lifetime" warranty and, at manufacturer's suggested list price of $399. is priced way below the Volcanos. The "Made In USA" tag, I'm willing to overlook. Nobody makes things in the USA anymore. Now, I've never seen/used one of these units; vape distributors advertise a "complete kit for $299. Free Delivery!" Every time I initiate the buying process, the vape is "out of stock". Some sites swithch to another unit; the old "bait and switch" with a twist. If anybody knows where to buy/acquire a "Vapormatic", I'd like know also.

My first vaporizer was a Hot Box. I thought I'd try it out, and if I liked it I would eventually buy a nice Volcano for the ultimate experience.

Well, it turned out I LOVED my Hot Box. Used it for about a year, and then bought a Volcano. To my surprise, I didn't like the Volcano very much at all. It was too big and complicated, and the cool air in my lungs felt weird (I actually coughed more), AND the sound of the crinkly bag would sometimes frighten me when I was very medicated.

Now I'm back to my Hot Box. Couldn't love it more.
So where's the volcano? What did you do with it? I'm looking for one of those. I hear you about the bags crinkling though. My herbalaire (billed as the mini volcano) uses simular bags and they make it hard to fill a bag on the sly. The wife hears all the crackling and comes a running.lol I adapted my vapir one bags to fit the herbalaire and they are a much better quality bag and make no noise.
Personally I refuse to smoke anymore. I can't. After using a vape for as long and exclusively as I have, any other method of ingestion ends up tasting so bad I almost puke. Lighting a joint or a bowl tastes exactly like I'm smoking charcoal now. Even the first green hit.

I've enjoyed/loved vaporizers ever since I got an opportunity to test a Volcano in 2002. When "Up In Smoke", the former Hamilton vapor lounge/club/cafe opened in 2004, I visited whenever in Hamilton using the club's Volcano du jour. I've been shopping for a new one, still am but,
I am using my old faithful "BC Vaporizer Deluxe" which is in failing health. In my research I decided that a "Vapormatic" was what I wanted. Versatile, use with/without balloon, a "lifetime" warranty and, at manufacturer's suggested list price of $399. is priced way below the Volcanos. The "Made In USA" tag, I'm willing to overlook. Nobody makes things in the USA anymore. Now, I've never seen/used one of these units; vape distributors advertise a "complete kit for $299. Free Delivery!" Every time I initiate the buying process, the vape is "out of stock". Some sites swithch to another unit; the old "bait and switch" with a twist. If anybody knows where to buy/acquire a "Vapormatic", I'd like know also.
When in doubt go with the maker of the device...
Vapir, Inc. - The Quit Smoking Company®

Personally I wouldn't buy one of those vapes. I've had 2 different vapir one v5.0 and both are crappy devices. The first one started out great but went south fast. the 2nd sucked right from the box. Plus if I spent $300.00 for a device the least the company could do was warranty it for a minimum of 1 year. 90days isn't enough. Not for the price anyway. I'd go with the herbalaire h2.1. $50.00 cheaper, 4 times longer warranty and a better product. But to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom