Are vaporizers good?

What kind of bud were you smoking? with vaporizers if your not smoking some dank bud you wont get much vapor and the whole bowl will pretty much be worthless

i'm smoking some type of mids. I'll have to get some nice headies and try it with them.

talking to a friend, he was saying that vaporizing releases mainly THC, where as smoking releases many other chemicals. "cannaboids" he called them.

He prefers the clean THC high, but I think I like what smoking does.

Cannabinoids is what you mean. From my understanding cannabinoids will still be released in a vaporizer, just not all the other harmfull chemicals produced by flame.

If you are using mids in the vap thats an even better way to conserve it. Because your getting the most out of a little bit of bud.

So where's the volcano? What did you do with it? I'm looking for one of those.

Sorry, sold it to a buddy who likes it much better than I did. To each his own, I guess. And maybe he likes it more than me because he got a lot better deal than I did (aka I lost my ass on the deal).

Back to the main issue here: I don't feel like I miss anything vaping instead of smoking. I'll never ever go back to smoking. And with the vaporizer, a little tiny bit goes a very long way. I buy top-quality medicine, and it lasts and lasts and lasts. An 8th will provide me about 12 very-medicated doses. Your milage may vary--I only medicate a couple times a week, so I don't have much tolerance built up.

VG the stealthiest product on the market and best bang for the buck. I use it exclusively now.

I have to agree with Pinch 100% I looked at other vaporizers and was put off by the bags, prices, lack of portability, and obvious lack of stealth. I looked at several portables and The VaporGenie just stood head and shoulders above the rest. And I too use it exclusively.

When I used to smoke, I had to go to the bathroom and turn on the exhaust fan just to keep from smelling up the house. Now I can sit in the living room and not worry about guests coming over.

I have a friend that wouldn't vape with me (he WAS a hardcore joint smoker) until he realized that I wasn't going to smoke with him anymore. He'd light up a joint, and I'd vape. He finally decided to give it a try and with my help he picked up on the technique after only a toke or two. Now everytime he comes to visit all he wants to do is vape with my VaporGenie. They're inexpensive (I refuse to call them cheap) enough I'm getting him one for his birthday. I highly recommend them to anyone thinking of trying vaping.

Oh yeah Mr Doobie...you are correct my friend. I have had access to almost every style of vaporizer and the VG is for me.

Mr adi333, yes, I can hit a VG and blow bluish-white vape as if it were a joint. I love this device.

So happy to see more people getting into vaping...and saving their lungs. It's a good thing.:peace:

I recently bought a Digi-Vape 500 and I get a little high when I use it, but can only see exhale once in a big while and only slightly. What am I doing wrong/ or do I just need a better machine?

Vaporizers are fantastic if you can use them correctly. I'd used a box style vape at my cousins a couple times, so when funds became available I bought a box/whip style with a digital thermometer for ~$200. When it came in the mail I was SOUPED. Took it out, plugged it in, warmed it up, and starting vaping away. After about ten minutes I was pissed that I couldnt feel ANYthing, so I turned it up a couple degrees. The stuff was high quality, and starting to turn that vaporizer-brown color, so I just gave up after a few more hits and started playing Crysis (a shooter) online.

That stuff hit me like a friggin' bus. I was cheezin and squintin and geekin for 6 hours straight, and couldnt even form a coherent sentence for the first 3 hours. Wish I'd never sold it.

The wife hears all the crackling and comes a running.

LMAO I hear a lighter spark anywhere in my house or hear the rustling of the bag, and I'm there faster than a ninja. I have sonar for that. My hubbie doesn't need to say a word to get me to come running. Just pick up the bag or spark a lighter. :)

I have a box vaporizer I picked up for $150. The first time I used it I didn't feel anything for about 20 minutes. I was pissed. I stood up to get a drink, and sat right back down. Actually I FELL back down. It hit me like a slap in the face. I geeked for an hour straight and was ripped for like 4 hours. I love my vape, but I still smoke more than I vape. IDK why, call me old fashioned, but I'm so used to the feeling of the smoke in my lungs and I enjoy it. I know it's terrible, but old habits die hard.

great high with my vaporizer one thing is that I can really tell the difference in the quality of the weed. witch is a good thing but the last weed I had was bomb and what I have now is ok so I dont get very high unless i use alot of it. I really like my vaporizer. plus I used to have breathing problems(asthma) but since I started using the vaporizer I no longer need an inhaler. get one.

Hey also wanted to say I am using the Buddha vape from the makers of the silver surfer. It was only 150 and is quality product with a 3 year warrant. check it out im heating mine up right now getting ready to medicate myself.lol.

hi from england
the best vaporizer i've found so far is the volcano i love the hit and the taste is out of this world but you can't beat a fat spliff straight after

Vapes are pretty sweet man.

I still prefer a massive bong hit to a vape anyday if I wanna get really twisted. A bong will make you disoriented, tired, and basically ripped. Lots of fun :D

The vape has an extremely clean high, which is great for doing things around the house, or playing video games, going for a run maybe... But im a little too aware with the pure THC.

Sometimes you just wanna get away and go for a trip. Bong is where its at.

If I want to be stealthy though, ill definitely hit the vape, not really smelly, no fire, very clean.

Each has its ups and downs. Usually ill start with the bong to get ripped and if I want to smoke and later, ill go with the vape.

When in doubt go with the maker of the device...
Vapir, Inc. - The Quit Smoking Company®

Personally I wouldn't buy one of those vapes. I've had 2 different vapir one v5.0 and both are crappy devices. The first one started out great but went south fast. the 2nd sucked right from the box. Plus if I spent $300.00 for a device the least the company could do was warranty it for a minimum of 1 year. 90days isn't enough. Not for the price anyway. I'd go with the herbalaire h2.1. $50.00 cheaper, 4 times longer warranty and a better product. But to each his own.

I've had my vapormatic deluxe for almost 3 yrs..run everyday..No problems ever. I use the Volcano bags, much better and cheaper than the vapir ones and can make them what size you want them. Got extra disks and screens on ebay. So just change out the screens when they are well used. And i got lucky purchased mine on ebay for 170 us dollars. YOu are correct that the models you purchased aren't that good..But this one Rocks, not even close to being a 5.o...this is all stainless steel and solidly built, looks just like it did when i first got it...

I have personally never liked them. Ive used a dozen of them from the BC Vaporizer original, to the Vapor Genie, to the german made Volcano, the cheech and chong style vapor gun, and everyone in between. Vaped for about 3 years and always thought maybe i didnt like it because the vaporizer wasnt high enough quality. So I bought a volcano for 600$ and had the same feelings toward vaporizing. It's definately not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom