Areogarden grower

notadude

hi all, i'm a first time grower, started on 27th sept in my ag. i put 4 seeds in, i've had them stored for about 7 or 8 years, just bag seed. Anyway they all germed and have been vegging till about 3 weeks ago, with no problems. Any i put them on to 12/12, but nothing changed, ah ha, lights. so i went and bought the right lights for flowering on monday, they showed thier sex by wednesday, all that waiting and i just had the wrong lights.

2 Girls, so i pulled the other 2, didn't have enough room for them anyway. of course the 2 biggest had to be pulled.

now i'm thinking about cloning one because it has some pretty trippy genetics happening, 3 sets of leaves not 2. but never done that so the research begins.

Cloning is what got me onto this site, someone sent me a link on RIU, i must say it will be nice to deal with mature growers for a change, bit sick of the smart comments on RIU

not sure how to post pic yet so i wont yet

:welcome: notadude nice to have you here! Please take look here,... How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. About half way down the page is great Cloning information, Plus anything else you may want to know. It would be great for you to start a grow journal,..How to Make a Grow Journal. Great way to get help and or advice and tons of praise. Check the Green links below to learn how to post pictures. Please stop by the best of November Contests and VOTE,...420 Contests - 420 Magazine. 420 Creating Cannabis Awareness is the mission statement we are here to help you, and you can return the favor to others. Thank you for joining us today and if you have any more Question please speak up. Will enjoy seeing and hearing more from you in the forums. Nice meeting you 'notadude'. Have Fun! :roorrip: :peace:

thanks for the info and the welcome, its a pleasure to be here, will think about the journal but i'm a bit late into it

Come on Girl, Anytime is a great time to start a journal. Even if you just want to document the flowering stage. Of Coarse, your choice. ;)

Back
Top Bottom