Arkansauce Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Arkansauce

A month ago, I started 12 random bag seeds in peat pellets. After about 7 days they were transferred to solo cup sized peat pots filled with organic soil that I had mixed up a few weeks back. They took to it well, but I think it was slightly hot for them. When the leaves were past the mouth of the pot and roots showed from the drain hole, they went into one gallon fabric pots.They semed to continue to do well through the topping and lst I've done on them so far. Yesterday I moved 4 of them to 5 gallon fabric pots. The seeds appear to have a good mix of sativa and indica leaning hybrids. I tried to mainline the sativas and fim/lst the indicas to keep them the same height. This is all indoors in a 4x4x8 tent with a 1200w Viparspectra light. The temps never exceed 80f and stay about 77 with an rh of 45-70 depending when I water. Night temps sometimes drop to 60 but never lower. I water when light and try to water them all at the same time. I'll post more info on the soil later as well as some blurple pictures. Thanks anyone for any help or advice.

IMG_20200229_150725.jpgIMG_20200229_150718.jpg sorry for the lighting

Heres what my soil is made of. I make it in batches of 13 gallons at a time.
3 1/2 gallons peat moss
7 gallons perlite (sandy and chunky)
2 1/2 gallons worm castings
2 cups horticultural charcoal
1/2 cup blood meal
1/8 cup Epsom salt
1/8 cup mycorrhizae innoculant
1/2 cup bone meal
3/4 cups of
-alfalfa meal
-bat guano (N)
-greensand
-kelp meal
-seabird guano
-soft rock phosphate
-coffee grounds
-volcanic rock dust
I usually add a little dolomitic lime to counter a little of the acid from the moss.
i leave it for a few weeks in 20 gallon containers and keep them moist for a few weeks

Ive never used it before. I planned on letting it go longer, but the seedlings grew faster than I expected. I'm not sure if it was ready or not.
Thanks! I'm new to organics. I mixed up a batch last summer. Getting ready to mix up another. I'm under the impression that it has to compost 6 - 8 weeks for the blood/bone and other things to be broken down enough for the microbes to make it all available to the root system.

As far as sexting they usually show pistols around 10 weeks for me. If not I toss them in flower. You'll know in a week or so. Just get clones from them first

I pulled two males today. I have two positive females as well. I'm going to wait to identify the other 8 or until the end of the month to flip them. I hope there is a few more males at least so I can get down to about 5 or 6 flowering plants.

One more male, one more female. Im noticing the ones I topped and lst'd heavily are turning out males. Oops lol. But the few I have been trying to mainline are females. Accidental bonsai too I guess I should slow down next time.

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_161551.jpg
    IMG_20200309_161551.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 80
I'm left with 5 females. 4 of them are mainlined with 4 arms and the other is untopped but lst'd. I'm going to make a Cloner as ive learned from InTheShed's thread. When I get it ready, I'll top them again and try to clone them.

It's day three of the switch to 12/12. Just in the first night, they seemed to stretch a few inches. I super cropped the tallest few branches to keep them even. I think my vertical space is going to be tight if they stretch anything more than 2x their size

My camera is scratched and my light is blindingly blurple so Im sorry I don't post many pics. Here's some just to show they're alive...if you can even see that.:lot-o-toke:

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_183110.jpg
    IMG_20200406_183110.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200406_183034.jpg
    IMG_20200406_183034.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom