Blue Dream Bagseed

New addition to help keep the humidity where I want it

20230723_130352.jpg

Hi Squirrel

I need a new grow adventurer in my life and here you are like magic!

Nice start. I look forward to seeing what you grow :)
I always want to have something on the go shit I buy house plants as well for around the house bought these pricks recently and here's also a pic of them all potted

received_282754061099068.jpeg

20230723_122225.jpg

20230723_152053.jpg

Pretty good for two weeks 👍
I'm doing a Blue Dream for SOG atm, beautiful plant
Gets big quickly when it's up-potted
:hookah:
I'm going to give this one about two weeks depending on how things go then up pot to 3 gallon

I'm going to give this one about two weeks depending on how things go then up pot to 3 gallon
I did exactly that too
I've since topped it, chopped it for clones and topped it again - it still just keeps on growin with tons of pre-flowers
Flip is gonna be interesting lol

I did exactly that too
I've since topped it, chopped it for clones and topped it again - it still just keeps on growin with tons of pre-flowers
Flip is gonna be interesting lol
Sounds nice I'm going to top mine come time

Good job!

And the new adventure begins!

Hey you know to wear a mask when you deal with soil aye? If I had a dollar for every patient I have nursed in hospital with a soil derived bacteria that has invaded their lungs I’d probably only have $26, but I don’t want it to be you! Lolling!

Good job!

And the new adventure begins!

Hey you know to wear a mask when you deal with soil aye? If I had a dollar for every patient I have nursed in hospital with a soil derived bacteria that has invaded their lungs I’d probably only have $26, but I don’t want it to be you! Lolling
I've never heard that before interesting

Back
Top Bottom