2nd Grow: GoG Autos

blvckswords

Second grow I have 2 Garden of Green autos. 1 Violet Kush Auto and 1 Blue Dream Auto.

Same 2x2x4.5 Marshydro Tent
Mars Hydro TS 600
FFOF Soil
Not sure when I should introduce nutes but I have Prescription Blend Nutrients.

The 3Gal Pot is Violet Kush Auto.
The solo cup is Blue Dream Auto.

20210815_053054.jpg

20210815_053044.jpg

20210815_053035.jpg

20210804_105541.jpg

Normally fresh FF OF is good for up to 60 days without nutes, but that's an estimate. I start adding nutes at 1/2 strength at about 30 days and then see how the plant reacts. In one grow I had clawing (too much nitrogen) at 30 days 1/2 strength, in another grow it worked well, and at about 45-60 days I went full nutes. It also depends if you have grown in that soil before, if so then I would use close to full strength nutes, once the plants get 3-5 sets of leaves.

Normally fresh FF OF is good for up to 60 days without nutes, but that's an estimate. I start adding nutes at 1/2 strength at about 30 days and then see how the plant reacts. In one grow I had clawing (too much nitrogen) at 30 days 1/2 strength, in another grow it worked well, and at about 45-60 days I went full nutes. It also depends if you have grown in that soil before, if so then I would use close to full strength nutes, once the plants get 3-5 sets of leaves.
Yeesh these seeds say 55 days. I stil haven't added anything but my next watering I will

I have some blue dream auto seeds headed my way. Super excited as I’ve only ever grown a few bag seeds.
Its coming out good a little longer than the 55 days it said but I don't mind if everything goes well. Good luck to you honestly it's been pretty simple and easy. And if you have experience it should be a cake walk

Its coming out good a little longer than the 55 days it said but I don't mind if everything goes well. Good luck to you honestly it's been pretty simple and easy. And if you have experience it should be a cake walk
My experience is pretty limited but I’ve done lots of reading and I’m a fairly experienced Gardner. The limited success I’ve had is probably due to the fact that I tend to ere on the side of less when it comes to nutes and watering and such. Looking forward to my first auto grow for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom