Old G's New Auto Grow

I’ve got a head shop near me that has serious inventory I gotta look into them. I need bovena paks for these plants too. Do u use bovena Mel, they work unbelievable, helps with the cure, someone turned me on to them. Learn everything in here , I’m glad I’m here. Everyone just wants to help each other , I coulda never had the success I’ve had without everyone’s input. This isn’t easy, we all love it so it seems easy
I've never used boveda packs, though I should probably try them out. I do have some small ones that came with bud I bought from the OCS. They might be useful for the half litre jars I'm going to be curing this harvest in. There are also larger ones available on the OCS, but made by a different company.

@Krissi1982 turned me on to them she said they were a must have and she was right. My weeds in the jars months already and the weed actually keeps tasting better. I need them especially because my RH has a hard time going over 40 so the buds dry in 3 days I pop them in with the paks and in 2 weeks my pot is smokable

Day 74, the freebies leaves are wilting. When I water it runs right thru, rootbound, idk .
Double Grape looks great, smells awesome. I cut some lower buds off for a taste test.

05CC007B-F753-4642-8B22-BF6498760270.jpeg

69045D4C-4ECD-477D-86CC-6C8950C29910.jpeg

D7A3E7C0-8947-4A53-BA49-408EA6443F9E.jpeg

Figured out what was wrong with the freebie, the pot had gotten so dry the water was running thru it. I watered real slow and drenched the pot . Another lesson learned, I didn’t realize a pot could dry out even though your watering it. The DG nothing barely runs thru it.Rookie mistake

Bill I defoliated enough to let lite get down under the canopy. Should I defoliate more, there’s still a lot of leaves I leave them thinking the leaves give the plant more energy. But at this stage are they using more energy to grow and taking away from more bud development

Bill I defoliated enough to let lite get down under the canopy. Should I defoliate more, there’s still a lot of leaves I leave them thinking the leaves give the plant more energy. But at this stage are they using more energy to grow and taking away from more bud development
Leaf growth at this stage is minimal.
The leaves actually absorb the light energy and transfer it to the buds.
Buds don't absorb light it's the fans don't take any off.
I used to defol then I stopped and my harvest increased immensely.
I clean under the skirt after stretch and then don't touch anything.
Here is a jher was about 6 ounces of hard bud, I make concentrates with larf and trim.
So I don't mind a little extra.
I like em bushy and natural.
Just my preference but I have good results by letting them just do there thing.
I do top young and LST though. ;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

20210502_210057.jpg

Here is a jher was about 6 ounces of hard bud, I make concentrates with larf and trim.

Bill

20210502_210057.jpg
Thanx Bill, what I took off so far was dead or dying leaves. Glad I asked

Bill

20210502_210057.jpg
Your plant is sick, cola is massive

@Bill284 what do you use for extraction, I really wanna do the edibles, this one plant is a lot of larf but it’s loaded with frost and oil. It would be perfect for a press, is that what I need. Are there any that are affordable that work well

@Bill284 what do you use for extraction, I really wanna do the edibles, this one plant is a lot of larf but it’s loaded with frost and oil. It would be perfect for a press, is that what I need. Are there any that are affordable that work well
Cheapest thing to do would be make butter in a crock pot.
You can make chocolate or baked goods.
Also coconut oil in a crock pot is good for salve.
I sold pounds of it across the country, great stuff.
Otherwise you can use high test alcohol of there is a process to make stuff like rso but it's fairly involved.
Any of that sound appealing?

Bill

Cheapest thing to do would be make butter in a crock pot.
You can make chocolate or baked goods.
Also coconut oil in a crock pot is good for salve.
I sold pounds of it across the country, great stuff.
Otherwise you can use high test alcohol of there is a process to make stuff like rso but it's fairly involved.
Any of that sound appealing?

It
It all does, I take edibles sometimes and I love them. You stay high a lot longer, I have to read up on it. The things that are a longer process I’ll stay away from, at least till I know what I’m doing

It all does, I take edibles sometimes and I love them. You stay high a lot longer, I have to read up on it. The things that are a longer process I’ll stay away from, at least till I know what I’m doing
I use coconut oil to make gummies. It's actually really easy.

In my purple pics thread I did a little pictorial of how to make butter/coconut oil
In a crock pot.
That will take you right to the page.
Have a look.
Let me know if you have questions.

Bill

In my purple pics thread I did a little pictorial of how to make butter/coconut oil
In a crock pot.
Have a look.

Bill
Thanx Bill I’m gonna go watch it

All the buds on the freebie are taking on a purple hue, and the buds are filling in. Thought I had all larf buds, I remember getting home from the dispensary and opening the container only to find larf, at 65 an 1/8 I wasn’t happy , I can only imagine now it’s legal and their selling 10xs as much weed how poor quality it must be. You know they put all their buds in a big shaker to shake the resin off to make vapes and edibles

B923E24E-448E-46CA-A01F-CC81A7C350F6.jpeg

B0414BA5-6991-4990-B4C2-BAAAEE52E303.jpeg

8F0FABDA-C992-42CD-8319-F99F82642879.jpeg

In a crock pot.
Have a look.

Bill
Great info Bill, your plants are beautiful. How do we know the potency in making different edibles. How much do you take

Great info Bill, your plants are beautiful. How do we know the potency in making different edibles. How much do you take
I had no way of measuring potency.
All I ever did was make them as strong as possible.
My chocolate marijuana leafs were amazing.
I always told people go slow a little at a time and wait.
Some didn't listen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's the flaw in my process. Sorry.
I think I listed volumes for making it.
If it's too strong you can cut back on the amount of pot.

Stay safe
Bill

I had no way of measuring potency.
All I ever did was make them as strong as possible.
My chocolate marijuana leafs were amazing.
I always told people go slow a little at a time and wait.
Some didn't listen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's the flaw in my process. Sorry.
I think I listed volumes for making it.
If it's too strong you can cut back on the amount of pot.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanx Bill guess it’ll be trial by error lol. I’m definitely gonna see if I can make some when I chop these, I see a lot of guys use presses I just don’t have the funds, I got the air purifier this month, this can get expensive to get all the toys you need.

Back
Top Bottom