Old G's New Auto Grow

Jammy dodgers 2 and grappa in the bullpen . I gotta get more of the double grape seeds,this is their signature plant I believe, it’s the one their always cross breeding with. My plant looks really nice, it’s the genetics, I’d love to say it’s my growing skills but I’d be lying

86760025-86D1-409A-A0C4-C3FF36366A7E.jpeg

5D5AB8A5-4B15-49C3-8565-39E83DD6D258.jpeg

Jammy dodgers 2 and grappa in the bullpen . I gotta get more of the double grape seeds,this is their signature plant I believe, it’s the one their always cross breeding with. My plant looks really nice, it’s the genetics, I’d love to say it’s my growing skills but I’d be lying

86760025-86D1-409A-A0C4-C3FF36366A7E.jpeg

5D5AB8A5-4B15-49C3-8565-39E83DD6D258.jpeg
Hey @Old g you have to fill that pot my friend.
That isn't good, Im sorry. :Namaste:
Good morning, had coffee yet? Hehe

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I put more soil down, I’ll put more once they grow abit more. Bill im due to fertilize with geoflora tomorrow, should I. It’s organic, I wasn’t sure if I should start flushing
Good morning.
I feed right until lights out.
Geoflora doesn't call for a flush.
Your ladies are fine.
I don't see a need to flush.
I'd feed her everything but the kitchen sink, unless she asked for it. :rofl:
Feed right till chop IMO.
Then Timber, hehe.

Bill

Better right
Good morning.
I feed right until lights out.
Geoflora doesn't call for a flush.
Your ladies are fine.
I don't see a need to flush.
I'd feed her everything but the kitchen sink, unless she asked for it. :rofl:
Feed right till chop IMO.
Then Timber, hehe.

Bill
will do, I fed calmag this morning, the DG is beautiful, never had a plant grow like this . It doesn’t suck tell u that

3F8B292E-FD19-4CA4-B75D-A5E157279336.jpeg

Had a taste test of a bottom bud, very sweet and a very strong buzz. Can’t wait for these plants to be cured, I had buds off both plants so I don’t know which plant I smoked

220CAF5C-F77E-4090-A5D9-0CABA60A1DF3.jpeg

4E168F50-AC5E-4E8C-9F42-B5478928D434.jpeg

Day 77, plants pistils still haven’t all retracted. The freebie has amber, probably 10%, buds look beautiful, the plant is ending its fade I gotta think a week. I do not want a couch lock high, I’m more into getting motivated to do stuff. Chilling on the couch is cool at nite I have a lot to do during the day.
I picked bottom buds off both plants, I let them dry for 3 days, stuff is really good and these were half grown al most at the soil growing. Best thing is it’s smooth no cough at all

Day 77, plants pistils still haven’t all retracted. The freebie has amber, probably 10%, buds look beautiful, the plant is ending its fade I gotta think a week. I do not want a couch lock high, I’m more into getting motivated to do stuff. Chilling on the couch is cool at nite I have a lot to do during the day.
I picked bottom buds off both plants, I let them dry for 3 days, stuff is really good and these were half grown al most at the soil growing. Best thing is it’s smooth no cough at all
Good morning @Old g :ciao:
My jher was great for working around the grow room, lots of energy.
But at night it's Gorilla Glue time :rofl:
Shit knocks me out cold.
Don't smoke it during the day because of that.
If the bottoms were decent imagine the real colas.:cheer:
Hope it's great Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @Old g :ciao:
My jher was great for working around the grow room, lots of energy.
But at night it's Gorilla Glue time :rofl:
Shit knocks me out cold.
Don't smoke it during the day because of that.
If the bottoms were decent imagine the real colas.:cheer:
Hope it's great Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
I know the buds weren’t even in any lite, I’m excited lol. The bud is very sweet and the best part for me was no cough. My other grows weed made me cough every hit, I hate that.
I had jher before, I loved it. I found a guy thru a friend that had a commercial grow in California, he sold alot on the black market as well, I used to get jher from him. This was back in the day when only Cali had med weed , weed grown in that weather and soil is just special

These plants so close, the double grape smells like grape and tastes sweet, I cut a lower bud off I really wanna start smoking this. The freebie has taken on purple hues, beautiful. Im gonna take a bud off her too, the buds on the DG are rock hard. The freebie not so much I’m curious how she tastes

4686E7E0-1D54-41FF-96C2-E1D2A6252B5C.jpeg

14FD30C8-2214-49D2-9182-A6CD3F04023B.jpeg

0CE4BFD5-0D67-4A69-B6DD-4DF470D8AABE.jpeg

41C56951-CFD2-4F04-8911-A4AF5FE2625D.jpeg

990CE3BA-1C6A-457C-9BD5-CC8826172795.jpeg

I was getting nervous, didn’t wanna risk too much amber. Buds are rock hard I’ve got easy over 2ozs, stuff tastes really good . I deal with anxiety and OCD , weed helps tremendously. I’m looking for the perfect strains that keep me mellow

Back
Top Bottom