Old G's New Auto Grow

Day 80, both plants are hanging , I had loose buds on the rack

2847A935-3411-474A-A1D4-399CC6BD217B.jpeg

24A99780-F45F-4356-835D-EC9757086759.jpeg

B14E2744-D9DE-45A2-84DB-C1330B74CFC4.jpeg

599546A0-B116-44C0-A2BF-D475B495249E.jpeg

BE035512-A2D3-4BD5-8C13-2897A41E9A05.jpeg

Congrats on the harvest man. Those buds look amazing and there are a lot of them! :welldone:

Woohoo congrats on the harvest old g ...I'm glad this grow was nice to you. Those all look tasty asf... Looking forward to your smoke report.
Thanx brother, can’t wait to taste it

Woohoo congrats on the harvest old g ...I'm glad this grow was nice to you. Those all look tasty asf... Looking forward to your smoke report.
I think I’m getting the basics down now, guess each grow gets easier. The geoflora works great for me, hate to say it but it’s fertilizer for dummies,,HH I’m talking about me lol. I figured out my lite too, that’s huge for me, last grow things got crispy. I’ve already got a week down for my seedlings, slid them right in.

I think I’m getting the basics down now, guess each grow gets easier. The geoflora works great for me, hate to say it but it’s fertilizer for dummies,,HH I’m talking about me lol. I figured out my lite too, that’s huge for me, last grow things got crispy. I’ve already got a week down for my seedlings, slid them right in.
For sure each grow gets easier...and geoflora helps.... Your right it is fertilizer for dummies....but you know what.... I'll be that dummy with nice looking plants lol. And I did the same as soon I chopped, I moved the photos into the tent to take they're place.

For sure each grow gets easier...and geoflora helps.... Your right it is fertilizer for dummies....but you know what.... I'll be that dummy with nice looking plants lol. And I did the same as soon I chopped, I moved the photos into the tent to take they're place.
I didn’t do well w liquid nutes, my plants were all fed up, this stuff it was smooth sailing

54grams on the freebie 78grams on the double grape. Freebie is so sticky it’s ridiculous, smooth berry flavor on the DG, sweet flavors on the freebie can’t pinpoint the taste yet.High is very nice couple more weeks to really find out .

54grams on the freebie 78grams on the double grape. Freebie is so sticky it’s ridiculous, smooth berry flavor on the DG, sweet flavors on the freebie can’t pinpoint the taste yet.High is very nice couple more weeks to really find out .
Cool that's all dry, trimmed, and weighed?

Cool that's all dry, trimmed, and weighed?
Theres a lot of larf bud on the freebie,yes I trimmed it all this morning. My room has been in the 30s RH the bud gets too dry, their in with boveda paks

Theres a lot of larf bud on the freebie,yes I trimmed it all this morning. My room has been in the 30s RH the bud gets too dry, their in with boveda paks
Awesome congrats on the haul.... I still have the other two still drying had been raining here for a couple days so natural humidity is through the roof.

And yea CHEETARAH had a lot of larf...like a lot...I think I'll run her strain one more time...if it does it again I'll donate the rest of them lol.

Awesome congrats on the haul.... I still have the other two still drying had been raining here for a couple days so natural humidity is through the roof.

And yea CHEETARAH had a lot of larf...like a lot...I think I'll run her strain one more time...if it does it again I'll donate the rest of them lol.
Thank you, I’m gonna make edibles with the larf. It’s loaded with resin , I don’t have a press . I read an easy way to make canna butter, I’m sure it’s potent it just doesn’t look good.2weeks the pot should start tasting good, at least I hope

67BB6256-DD89-43BB-82AE-6B9BD1AF90E4.jpeg

I weighed my pot again, the DG is 64 gs, the freebie stayed at 54. The freebie now that the buds are shrinking looks good. The DG looks good , stuff is very tasty and gets me very stoned

Day 80, both plants are hanging , I had loose buds on the rack

2847A935-3411-474A-A1D4-399CC6BD217B.jpeg

24A99780-F45F-4356-835D-EC9757086759.jpeg

B14E2744-D9DE-45A2-84DB-C1330B74CFC4.jpeg

599546A0-B116-44C0-A2BF-D475B495249E.jpeg

BE035512-A2D3-4BD5-8C13-2897A41E9A05.jpeg
I'm sorry I got lost there for a bit Amigo.
I can't keep track of anything anymore, getting old.
But congratulations on your harvest, very nice. :thumb:
Hope everything's going great.
Take care.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I'm sorry I got lost there for a bit Amigo.
I can't keep track of anything anymore, getting old.
But congratulations on your harvest, very nice. :thumb:
Hope everything's going great.
Take care.

Bill
It’s cool Bill you’ve always been a huge help to me. I had to harvest my jars were all empty, I have plenty now so my next plants I’m gonna let go till the buds are all rock hard. The freebie plant that looked like all larf buds , now that the buds have shrunk, they look great and my yield wasnt much less than the DG, and the buds are all stupid sticky . I’m in the curing stage so I’ll find out how good this stuff is in a couple weeks.Already have my next plants at day 10, I learned a lot this grow. Figured out my lite and how to keep my plants happy, I feel a lot more confident, I just love growing

It’s cool Bill you’ve always been a huge help to me. I had to harvest my jars were all empty, I have plenty now so my next plants I’m gonna let go till the buds are all rock hard. The freebie plant that looked like all larf buds , now that the buds have shrunk, they look great and my yield wasnt much less than the DG, and the buds are all stupid sticky . I’m in the curing stage so I’ll find out how good this stuff is in a couple weeks.Already have my next plants at day 10, I learned a lot this grow. Figured out my lite and how to keep my plants happy, I feel a lot more confident, I just love growing
I'm so happy things are improving and your enjoying yourself.
I enjoy it so much. :love:
And I learn something new all the time from my ladies.
Hope your next grow is even better. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom