Old G's New Auto Grow

Mel what’s your take on this plant, it’s got white hairs all over still but the trichomes are cloudy. It looks like it could still go 2 or more weeks.

A518A499-E3A4-4E6E-BC67-57DF8B180479.jpeg

8D9AF1B1-0BFC-462B-B44A-B09E97125860.jpeg

E05A1FFA-2183-405D-B3A3-AC83B6622763.jpeg
I see a couple here and there, but all the pistils on the growth tips look red and receded. Calyxes are swollen.
My opinion, you're in the harvest window.

Edit: You could maybe go another few days to see if they pull some of those pistils in some more. But it's your weed, you know how you like it.

The buds are larfy, wish I had a press, it’s loaded with oil , can u see it w these pics

9537F1EE-BB71-43E8-AFBC-49CDE725548B.jpeg

8E3D0BEF-E68B-4B19-8D5D-EAFFA565C1AD.jpeg
They must smell amazing. :drool:
All of them are Beautiful. :bravo:
Hope your having a great weekend Oldie;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

The skunk smell is gone it’s gotta a sweet berry smell, they’ll smell good when I trim them. The DG has nice dense buds it’s getting close. The freebie I don’t know what to make of it. It’s got larf buds , I think it’s filled in as much as it’s gonna

Thanx Mel
I see so many white pistols :Namaste:
I'm so sorry my friend but she wants to get bigger for you.
She is closer but not ready by any stretch.

Bill

I know I’m getting impatient, I’ll wait
It's hard as Fek I know. :rofl:
Especially when they are that beautiful. :cheer:

Bill

I’ve never grown a plant that produced like this , not even close. It’s got golf ball size nuggets down to the soil. And it’s coated and smells awesome, what a difference 3 gallon pots made. I think the best part is not worrying about the water, I always felt like I overwatered, any excess just comes out the bottom. Guess my next move is the gro pot with the water reservoir

I know that Mel, I gotta wait, my other grows I chopped a couple weeks early. And while my weed is really good I know it coulda been better. I just had my 2 seedlings break soil. I have jammy dodgers 2 and grappa this run. Wish I had a nice grow room to plant 10 plants at once . I barely have enough room for 2 plants. The 2 that just broke soil are under my Walmart special lites, they’ll have to do until I chop these. Not for nothing a lot of autos go 100days all the time. It’s not that much difference with a photo, 40 days . Brother your weed looks killer, let me know when u post ur smoke report. Mel marijuana is legal here since last week. People lined up for 2 hours to spend 65 for an 1/8 of garbage, gonna be a lot of new grobbies

I know that Mel, I gotta wait, my other grows I chopped a couple weeks early. And while my weed is really good I know it coulda been better. I just had my 2 seedlings break soil. I have jammy dodgers 2 and grappa this run. Wish I had a nice grow room to plant 10 plants at once . I barely have enough room for 2 plants. The 2 that just broke soil are under my Walmart special lites, they’ll have to do until I chop these. Not for nothing a lot of autos go 100days all the time. It’s not that much difference with a photo, 40 days . Brother your weed looks killer, let me know when u post ur smoke report. Mel marijuana is legal here since last week. People lined up for 2 hours to spend 65 for an 1/8 of garbage, gonna be a lot of new grobbies
I'm thinking she might dry enough for the dry herb vape this evening. I know a couple of growers on here have used one on buds fresh off the plant, but I'd like to avoid as much steam as I can, lol!

I'm thinking she might dry enough for the dry herb vape this evening. I know a couple of growers on here have used one on buds fresh off the plant, but I'd like to avoid as much steam as I can, lol!
I clipped a lower branch defoliating and I’m drying it to taste it. I’m so looking forward to this DG to smoke. I’ve never used a vape, my buddy has one and swears by it

I clipped a lower branch defoliating and I’m drying it to taste it. I’m so looking forward to this DG to smoke. I’ve never used a vape, my buddy has one and swears by it
Dry herb vapes are easier on the lungs and throat than smoking, even when you get to the higher temps. But longtime smokers seem to need the higher temps, and some people can't get high with them at all for some reason.

I’ve got a head shop near me that has serious inventory I gotta look into them. I need bovena paks for these plants too. Do u use bovena Mel, they work unbelievable, helps with the cure, someone turned me on to them. Learn everything in here , I’m glad I’m here. Everyone just wants to help each other , I coulda never had the success I’ve had without everyone’s input. This isn’t easy, we all love it so it seems easy

I’ve never grown a plant that produced like this , not even close. It’s got golf ball size nuggets down to the soil. And it’s coated and smells awesome, what a difference 3 gallon pots made. I think the best part is not worrying about the water, I always felt like I overwatered, any excess just comes out the bottom. Guess my next move is the gro pot with the water reservoir
You should be very proud my friend. :adore:

Those are some Serious Feken Nugs. :love:
You have done an excellent job.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom