Old G's New Auto Grow

Had a cal-mag issue on the DG, 2nd dose tomorrow first dose I saw improvement. I giving my freebie a shot as well preventative . Im figuring 2 weeks till I chop and the buds are very dense and there’s a ton all underneath.

Day 67, the DG is right on schedule. Hairs have retracted on the top buds the ones underneath still need probably 2 weeks. The freebie already has amber but the buds didn’t have a lot of hairs it’s mostly leaves coated in frost. Is this what u call larf, I’ve had airy buds that I knew were larf but these are different. I don’t have a press so I’ll have to see what happens

C643BFC8-616C-4727-A72F-764FA947BB9A.jpeg

B4507C28-4E2A-4EF2-B014-16365193FE75.jpeg

ECB1C645-1FA3-4E4A-BAFF-CFE7C9B0B7FC.jpeg

A943439E-3E77-42B1-9CFA-ACD6123D02A2.jpeg

The frost on those buds is incredible.:drool:
:bravo:

Mornin old g.....man I missed a few post I see and they got chooonky...great job brutha
I went with your don’t use anything unless they needed it. Used cal-mag the last feeding the leaves were getting funky. Good advice brother, apart from the geoflora I haven’t used anything. I had yellowing on my leaves last gro and it didn’t effect the quality at all. I’d love my plants to look perfect and get that beautiful fade, I’m not there yet., I honestly don’t know if my lite is of high enough quality to grow plants like that yet. It works for me though, the buds are frosty and the DG I’m thinking 2 ozs which will make me very happy, thanx for the support guys

I read a lot of gro diaries and it seems a lot of guys use ALOT of nutes . I see 7,8 different things they use and they all seem to have problems. I like your theory , I know the guys who developed these seeds use biotabs , they stick them in the pot and that’s it . I like the geoflora, seems to work well , it makes life so much easier. All I really need to remember is to water. The DG is always thirsty, she gets 2l eod and sometimes there isn’t any runoff , the other plant the water runs right thru it, not sure what that means lol

Yup once I switched to @GeoFlora Nutrients my grow has been great.... No problems.....at all.... And for cal-mag....idk man... I used it my first grow as instructed and Im not sold...THIS IS MY OPINION lol but awesome glad ya got a routine down......go team #less-is-more

Yup once I switched to @GeoFlora Nutrients my grow has been great.... No problems.....at all.... And for cal-mag....idk man... I used it my first grow as instructed and Im not sold...THIS IS MY OPINION lol but awesome glad ya got a routine down......go team #less-is-more
The calmag I don’t mind using because it’s organic, I’m totally with the less is more . I kinda have to because I smoke entirely too much weed lol, but then I guess we all do or we wouldn’t be growing it

Day 68, this is my 3rd grow, my freebie is about 5% amber the rest are cloudy. The lower buds still have visible hairs, as of now I’m just watching but I guess I have to harvest soon, I haven’t had this happen before at least this visibly still in flower. What should I do, the freaking plant is just coated and it’s sticky AF , do I wait

E436ED4A-7B0B-4B66-BE00-0ADBEC2CDAA5.jpeg

D1EA8D11-DB9C-4D17-8DAA-DD5E1725F3AD.jpeg

6BFD3AC7-1E7B-4FDD-9748-3A417668242D.jpeg

Day 68, this is my 3rd grow, my freebie is about 5% amber the rest are cloudy. The lower buds still have visible hairs, as of now I’m just watching but I guess I have to harvest soon, I haven’t had this happen before at least this visibly still in flower. What should I do, the freaking plant is just coated and it’s sticky AF , do I wait

E436ED4A-7B0B-4B66-BE00-0ADBEC2CDAA5.jpeg

D1EA8D11-DB9C-4D17-8DAA-DD5E1725F3AD.jpeg

6BFD3AC7-1E7B-4FDD-9748-3A417668242D.jpeg
Good morning @Old g Garden is amazing looking today my friend. :bravo:
I still see buds developing and growing for you.
Close but not yet. :Namaste: imo.
Let the rest of those pistols crinkle in and turn red.
Then you know for sure she can't grow anymore.
Then check tric's.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanx Bill, I wasn’t sure because I’ve never seen so much amber this early and the rest are all cloudy. I’m really looking forward to smoking this weed, it smells and looks really potent , my other grows none of the plants really had any odors, this stuff I can smell when I’m downstairs. Pot can be legally purchased in my state tomorrow, the quality of the stuff I got from the dispensary’s with my med card was really poor I gotta imagine it’s gonna even worse now that everyone can buy it .At least it’s legal completely now

Thanx Bill, I wasn’t sure because I’ve never seen so much amber this early and the rest are all cloudy. I’m really looking forward to smoking this weed, it smells and looks really potent , my other grows none of the plants really had any odors, this stuff I can smell when I’m downstairs. Pot can be legally purchased in my state tomorrow, the quality of the stuff I got from the dispensary’s with my med card was really poor I gotta imagine it’s gonna even worse now that everyone can buy it .At least it’s legal completely now
Congrats on being legal.
They missed by one day. :rofl:
Terps are aromatic so you have a sweet girl there.
Should be a killer smoke.
Those buds are great looking. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Congrats on being legal.
They missed by one day. :rofl:
Terps are aromatic so you have a sweet girl there.
Should be a killer smoke.
Those buds are great looking. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you

This is my double grape it has amber also I’m thinking a week, some clear still but not much , buds are getting fat, a lot of density as far as I can tell, I hope anyway

A594829A-7800-4EE4-A7C5-6A62189A9FC4.jpeg

CBFAA9D3-1BD7-4C8F-86C6-5566D115552B.jpeg

8A2A6B2C-3B84-4000-8469-D9C1C17CFE70.jpeg

5003B428-671D-40AF-ACC7-3C5A2B421443.jpeg

This is my double grape it has amber also I’m thinking a week, some clear still but not much , buds are getting fat, a lot of density as far as I can tell, I hope anyway

A594829A-7800-4EE4-A7C5-6A62189A9FC4.jpeg

CBFAA9D3-1BD7-4C8F-86C6-5566D115552B.jpeg

8A2A6B2C-3B84-4000-8469-D9C1C17CFE70.jpeg

5003B428-671D-40AF-ACC7-3C5A2B421443.jpeg
Garden looks amazing. :adore:
Happy 420 my friend. :bong:

Stay safe
Bill

I love growing Bill, what a great hobby when ur retired . I’ve had serious OCD my entire life and had problems finishing projects . This is a godsend. I’m figuring out what I’m gonna pop next, I’ve got a really nice selection , all indica dominant auto hybrids. I’ve got some seeds that the weed doesn’t smell too much gonna plant 2 outside and 2 more inside . The plants these beans produce are nice

I love growing Bill, what a great hobby when ur retired . I’ve had serious OCD my entire life and had problems finishing projects . This is a godsend. I’m figuring out what I’m gonna pop next, I’ve got a really nice selection , all indica dominant auto hybrids. I’ve got some seeds that the weed doesn’t smell too much gonna plant 2 outside and 2 more inside . The plants these beans produce are nice
I became addicted to growing as soon as I had my first harvest.
And I did have the brains to smoke back then.
It's been a life saver, seriously. :green_heart:
I really enjoy your gardens.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom