Old G's New Auto Grow

Day 46, I think I’m close to being dialed in. It’s such a fine line between doing damage thru nute burn or overwatering your plants. Last gro my lite was right on top of the plants, they grew great until late flowering when all the leaves were dying and even the sugar leaves crumpled to the touch.Now I know they were root bound and it wasn’t lite stress, thank you Bill for catching it or I woulda chopped in August lol. Lites powered up and they look happy, at least until my next crisis . Thank god for you guys. And the freebie is now 36 inches tall, alittle bit high for my space, I’ll figure it out

094F0B74-27EF-4133-9236-00504610E4E7.jpeg

23551680-5701-4C6E-919B-8C4A5248FD58.jpeg

17DEBFC1-E7CE-4795-A9C6-3933DE4C1F7F.jpeg

BFA3FDDA-ED2B-4275-96A4-510D46510BDA.jpeg
Good morning @Old g garden looks great today my friend.
If you are facing height concerns it might be time to lst.
Bend over any tall stems and tie them down.
They will do great.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @Old g garden looks great today my friend.
If you are facing height concerns it might be time to lst.
Bend over any tall stems and tie them down.
They will do great.

Stay safe
Bill
I was thinking that this morning I might have to tie some down. Thanks Bill

I did it, kept waiting to hear the dreaded snap, but she seems ok.Big mistake keeping my lites too high, it’s all a learning curve I guess

9DC3F70F-6BAB-4D79-8568-E6709528D4A5.jpeg
Great, now you can slam that light right on the canopy.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

That’s the key word little, although they’ve fattened up a lot their still small. I saw another guy grew the same plant he said he was bummed then his plant put out alot of buds and he got a decent harvest, I’m hoping. The double grape is looking beautiful, freaking stinks though I gotta go get an air purifier, any suggestions for an inexpensive one

It’s hepa carbon filter , these plants stink

97899DFB-1EA8-4D4E-AD0A-0DAC65D1D88F.jpeg
Ahh. I see. I've never used one like that. I don't know how well it will work out in the open. Is there any possibility of getting a tent? If money is tight you might be able to get one second hand or something.

Do tents keep the smell in
I had 2 6" fans hooked to 6" carbon running 24/7 inside my 2 flower rooms.
Both venting directly outside.
So no I would not count on your tent hiding any smell whatsoever. :Namaste:
Sorry my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

With negative pressure like what I have going, and a carbon filter on the intake inside the tent it reduces the smell a lot. When I have the fan going none of the people I have over can smell it, even though it stinks up the house when the fan is off.
It can get kind of expensive though. You have the cost of the tent, the fans, and the filter.

I had 2 6" fans hooked to 6" carbon running 24/7 inside my 2 flower rooms.
Both venting directly outside.
So no I would not count on your tent hiding any smell whatsoever. :Namaste:
Sorry my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill, this air purifier is working good. It’s a hepa carbon filter I put it in front of the plants and it reduces the smell enough. I’m used to it but these plants stink. It’s skunk it’s supposed to smell sweet soon I hope , the skunk smell stinks

Thanks Bill, this air purifier is working good. It’s a hepa carbon filter I put it in front of the plants and it reduces the smell enough. I’m used to it but these plants stink. It’s skunk it’s supposed to smell sweet soon I hope , the skunk smell stinks
Looks like a great unit. :thumb:
I'm glad it's doing what you need.
My tent didn't hold any smell in. :rofl:
I didn't mind. :)

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom