Assistance

exile19

Leaves turning yellow then white and crispy, tips of leaves brown curling up, affects older leaves then moves up to top..think it mag problem dont know for sure thinking about getting some sledgehammer any thoughts?

IMG_115714.jpg
IMG_116020.jpg
IMG_115916.jpg
IMG_115820.jpg
pics

During veg used crappy cfls got an led, yea soil nutes nothing recently but gave bug bud mixed with sns 604B. 220 led it's flowering now it's an auto like 8-20 days til I harvest I have 2 but one is the problem. Ph N/A dont have tester.

A little help please. Leaves turned a little yellow the last couple days on this lady not sure why temps outside the tent dropped to 36 degrees heater inside of tent kept it at 74 degrees.
EA8754FA-AF00-4ABC-976B-6E90DB278382.jpeg
2ED88D4F-1B81-4F03-A655-D634F8804D7A.jpeg

Sitting at 61 days since sprout
white widow auto
Fox Farms Nuits big bloom and grow big
Water every 3 days
ph 6.1
temp 74 to 84 degrees with small heater
tent 32x32x72
4 in exhaust with carbon filter

A little help please. Leaves turned a little yellow the last couple days on this lady not sure why temps outside the tent dropped to 36 degrees heater inside of tent kept it at 74 degrees.
EA8754FA-AF00-4ABC-976B-6E90DB278382.jpeg
2ED88D4F-1B81-4F03-A655-D634F8804D7A.jpeg

Sitting at 61 days since sprout
white widow auto
Fox Farms Nuits big bloom and grow big
Water every 3 days
ph 6.1
temp 74 to 84 degrees with small heater
tent 32x32x72
4 in exhaust with carbon filter
looks like a potassium deficiency setting in... where is your Tiger Bloom? Follow the fox farm feeding schedule to the letter... by this time you should barely be using the grow big if at all. What is your medium? Soil or Coco?

Hey Emilya,
Thanks for the assistance I am using the Tiger bloom not the Grow big i stopped using it a while back. I started out with the wrong soil, pots and knowledge. Things have happened so fast on this grow at least to me it has I made minor adjustments along the way always on the side of caution. if it were not for you guys I don’t think I would have any thing living at all.

62 days since sprout
soil - Cheap organic soil from Lowe’s ( lesson learned I have FF happy frog for next grow)
Strai—white widow auto, Cream auto, Lambs breath auto
Water - spring PH 6.1
light- Mars Hyrdo 600 watt led ( just switched from 300 watt Burple light)
tent 32x32x70
temp- 68 deg to 82 deg

Your pH is being adjusted just a bit low... start adjusting all incoming fluids to 6.3 pH immediately before applying to the soil, both water with nutes and the plain water between. Lets see if this helps the K pickup. Suggestion for future soils... use Happy Frog when starting out new plants, and then transplant into Ocean Forest... a very good and long lasting soil with lots of good organics in it. Happy Frog is mostly sphagnum moss and is considered a very light soil.

Your pH is being adjusted just a bit low... start adjusting all incoming fluids to 6.3 pH immediately before applying to the soil, both water with nutes and the plain water between. Lets see if this helps the K pickup. Suggestion for future soils... use Happy Frog when starting out new plants, and then transplant into Ocean Forest... a very good and long lasting soil with lots of good organics in it. Happy Frog is mostly sphagnum moss and is considered a very light soil.

will do adjust to 6.3 I ordered the FF Ocean Forest. Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom