At Least Another Week: What Say You Fellow Growers?

SeniorMoments

This Afghan Kush / White Widow is at 48 days.
Supposedly 55/60 days Flower time.
Will another week do it ?
There is a bit of amber showing on very top of the bud but mostly clear to milky
F57BCCB2-C37C-4C5B-B28B-2657EA10E9D5.png
BB1F0098-2CD1-423F-AE75-62C450356E78.png
E11F9676-0FB9-4CEF-977D-E27D26207F95.png

Congrats Senior! Looking good there.

Just in case you haven’t seen this section I’m dropping a link for the Harvest Prep & Curing thread below. Lots of good stuff like bud washing, low & slow curing and Malawi cobs.
Harvest Prep & Curing
Thanks 013. I have been researching every appropriate thread , journal , comment .
Definitly washing. Probably going low & slow.
The wife agrees we need a frig for the garage.
I have saved mason jars for a year . Hope we fill every damn one of them and have to go buy a bunch more.:high-five:

It’s in a bag in the fridge right now. :thumb:

You said the trichomes were mostly clear to milky so it would have gotten stronger in another week but it will still smoke nice I bet

Edit I think I just clued in that the single bud was in fridge not plant? lol im baked

You said the trichomes were mostly clear to milky so it would have gotten stronger in another week but it will still smoke nice I bet

Edit I think I just clued in that the single bud was in fridge not plant? lol im baked
Yea , I am doing an experiment . Sacrificing a bud every few days to monitor potency and Trichomes development. Also figuring out best drying procedure.
Broscience at its finest.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom