Harvest day for C99 - Maybe an Afghan too

Proyields

I have 2 c99 from g13 labs. A lot of debate on this plant about harvest time. It's a super fast Sativa. Usually best at 50-51 days. If let past 52 days, they say the high really degrades. Not a plant u want to see Amber trichs on. Both plants have 10 percent white pistils at max. 60-70 cloudiness but no Amber yet. Today is day 50 of flower. Buds are nice and dense. Lots of foxtails and super frosty. I'm debating about pulling today or maybe tomorrow at latest. I also have an Afghan Bombay Kush plant that looks like it's ready as well. But it calls for 55-60 days. But this one of the 4 afghans i have is the only one that looks remotely ready? I believe she got pollinated by a herm and that's why she is maturing sooo fast, or is it just the pheno? Has anyone grown any of these? I have 11 plants and 6 strains. My shortest plant is 4 1/2 feet and my tallest is 6 1/2 feet. Vegged all for 4 months. All just finished their 7th week of flower and starting number 8. I have 2 c99s, 4afghan Bombay kush(aka la affie) 2 grape Kush, 1 blue lemon Thai, 1 lemon garlic OG, and one opium. If any had experience with these let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom