At wits end

tkm953

Here are a few pictures of the yellowing leaves on my cherry hash,but I have two more plots with the same problem.The plants pictured are two months old,average height is six feet.It has been a little wetter than normal this spring and summer,and this problem started after we had six inches of rain in May.I thought it was a fungus gnat problem but after two Neem baths,two peroxide baths,and now two consecutive mosquito dunk baths the problem still exists.I have no deformities on the new growth,the new stuff is very green and healthy looking.Growing in proven winner potting soil,which is very heavy with organic material.I have checked soil ph twice,6.5 is the soil reading.Usiing well water which is very alkaline 8.4 so I am adding a tablespoon of cider vinager to bring it down to about 6.2.I have one plot which is slowing down with the yellowing,but the other two have had the exact same treatment with very little abatement.Any suggestions ?It still looks closest to a fungus gnat problem,as best I can tell,but if it is they are some hearty little buggers.I am about ready to just snatch everything up and call it a failure for this year.Anybody got a different diagnosis?Or suggestion,We have had one dry spell that lasted about a week and a half,did not water at all during this period and still nothing.The older leaves are being affected the most,but laterals are showing signs as well.Coastal N C so very humid 70 to 100 %

Re: At wits end.

image14043.jpeg

View image in gallery

Back
Top Bottom