Aussie Grow

Racer1921

420-magazine-mobile1316573585.jpg
Hi friends.
Here iam a little more prepared this time.
Seeds from 420 and there white widow autos.
Lights are leds and cfls but in approx 1 week ill have a 400w hps.
Only in a small camping cupboard. Fan for air in and ive created a flow of air through grow area.
Nutes dutch master grow one. Fish mix and seaweed mix.
I like my ph around the 5.8 to 6 and this time round im growing in a quality seed raising mix but will move to growing pot shortly.
Approximately 2 weeks old atm and i only water approximately every 5 days.
Started nutes this morning and topped one of my plants 3 days back.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile400547920.jpg

Pics from 3 days ago ill post pics of the 3 plants tomorrow.
I also got a great looking seed out of a bud a mate gave me. Its great smoko. I mean great. So ill pop that in when i get this hps.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks pat. Your the first to hop on board.
No problem yet this time round except id love this light to arrive. Got it on ebay but its not the cheapies. It is a second hand phillips. Any one know if there any good. Well ive been waiting for it and this morning i get an email saying just sent. So ill be waiting a little longer i guess. Depending on Australia post. Building a new cupboard as we speak so ill show use soon. I watered lollypop while they were out but not the 3 for this journal.

THE GREEN RACER.

Looking good man! will sub for sure! You're gunna have to drive some of the kush up here when shes done! :roorrip:

Im raising in seed raising mix but will move to bigger pots soon and will use soil n perlite. Ive used the coco and the rocks so this is my first run with soil.
I know its probably back stepping but i love that earthy taste you get from soil. Im gunna run a dwc shortly of this seed i got out of a mix. Great pot. But im right for now.

THE GREEN RACER.

Yes sorry. Iam hand watering. The basic method. I probably let my soil dry out a little more than most people but these seem to love the air in there.
Water approx every 5 days with very light nutes atm. I do mist the grow area daily with seeweed water at light mix. Acasionally i water with bong dregs. Plants love it. Seriously.

THE GREEN RACER.

Yes sorry. Iam hand watering. The basic method. I probably let my soil dry out a little more than most people but these seem to love the air in there.
Water approx every 5 days with very light nutes atm. I do mist the grow area daily with seeweed water at light mix. Acasionally i water with bong dregs. Plants love it. Seriously.

THE GREEN RACER.

Bong dregs? Seriously? What made you try that? I'd be scared it would destroy them, particularly the taste
Ever done a side by side test?

Ive done a bag seed in the back yard when i was a teen. It was only waterd with waterd down bong dregs and its still the only one cone wonder shit ive ever had. I say its simillar to potash that you use for flower anyways. And no the taste was strong fru ity.
Could of been a great seed to but iv been chasing that same buzz for 15 yrs.

THE GREEN RACER.

I havent as i grew that plant and havent grown untill last grow. I will try a side by side actually on this grow. Ill mark one as bong and see how we go.
Great idea mate.

THE GREEN RACER.

Ive done a bag seed in the back yard when i was a teen. It was only waterd with waterd down bong dregs and its still the only one cone wonder shit ive ever had. I say its simillar to potash that you use for flower anyways. And no the taste was strong fru ity.
Could of been a great seed to but iv been chasing that same buzz for 15 yrs.

THE GREEN RACER.
For real!? That's crazy but I'll take your word for it. I never would have thought that could be good for any plant.
I havent as i grew that plant and havent grown untill last grow. I will try a side by side actually on this grow. Ill mark one as bong and see how we go.
Great idea mate.

THE GREEN RACER.

That would be awesome to see!

Ok phone was playing up yesterday so i got no pics of transplant.
Yesterday i re potted my big one. As i loosened the soil and slid it from pot i discovered it was quite root bound. So i continued transplant to bigger pot and for most the day it was droopy. Fan leaves touching the ground. But this morning its reaching for light again so im happy.
I also topped one of the others but id say this arvo probly transplant it to bigger pot also.
Ive got way better root structure than my last grow so im doing something better. Ill post pics soon.

THE GREEN RACER.

Back
Top Bottom