Aussie Grow

looking good mate ,another aussie too , hey to get rid of the bar effect you can take the pix through sunnies mate, i used to do the same ,i was growing this tree and all my pics had the hps bars cause im slack haha then some peeps told me the sunnies trick

looking good mate ,another aussie too , hey to get rid of the bar effect you can take the pix through sunnies mate, i used to do the same ,i was growing this tree and all my pics had the hps bars cause im slack haha then some peeps told me the sunnies trick
Thanks heaps. Ill do this from hear on in. Was wondering why i got a crap pic. Thanks PHOTOS

THE GREEN RACER.

Cheerz duckfoot. Plants loved the swap to hps. I like to use rain water but my storage of that leaked so ive had to use airated tapwater.

THE GREEN RACER.

Looking good Racer!
Thanks biggz.
Things are working for me on this grow. Being relatively new to growing ive had a problem of playing with plants way to much. And way over nuting.
This grow im using dutch master grow one and week one i only gave 3 ml. Week 2 5ml. Annd now week 3 ive bumped em up to 9ml per litre..
Ill pop my head into your grow now biggz my mate.

Thanks to all for watching on.
If you can give advice or think i should do something different plz tell me. Im keen to learn.

THE GREEN RACER.

Cant get over how tight and thick yours are growing mate haha
Guess thats what you get with widow genetics, was going to say though could try lifting your light a little bit to try get them to stretch a little more then once they begin flowering proper could drop it back down again because they will likely start to stretch on their own at that point regardless of where light is, either way wont matter though . Just wigh my last autos i feel as though they could of used a little extra stretching just for more surface for buds to grow and abit beter light penetration.
I do like the way that big girl has so many top shoots coming through for an auto though looks good :thumb:

Thanks sir bud.
Ok i raised my plants closer to the light today. So you think i should go the othe way.
I would like it to stretch a little. Thanks. Ill move it away a little. How far do you recommend.
420-magazine-mobile801421428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1500790224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile668771537.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

Yeah mate just a little just to see what happens it might have really tight genetics, good to see those clear pics even tighter then i thought haha kinda looks like the leaves are growing faster then the stems almost.
Id say going in line with what grizz said maybe go up to 35 or so and wait and see how they respond if it stays tight maybe go to 40 cm and see how it goes. You could always go up to 45-50cm just for a day or 2 and if it stretches a nice amount in that time then drop it back down to 30 after because once it hits flower itll stretch on its own. You just want to try get the structure free and long enough that you will be able to slightly and softly train the seperate heads away from eachother then you can leave the light at that 30cm mark.
It just pains me in my soul seeing plants so tight cause im a real LST man haha
Bud structure should end up nice with it having such a tight growth structure :thumb:

You know what day you're at racer? Their looking really nice!
Day 24 biggz. Or 26.
Ive dropped my plant from light a fair bit to allow the stretch that sir buds talking about. I new mine were tight noded. Your are the same aint they biggz. Sir bud might be able to look at your one to. Having the one only you want all you can get out of it dont you.
You know what day you're at racer? Their looking really nice!

THE GREEN RACER.

Yeah mate just a little just to see what happens it might have really tight genetics, good to see those clear pics even tighter then i thought haha kinda looks like the leaves are growing faster then the stems almost.
Id say going in line with what grizz said maybe go up to 35 or so and wait and see how they respond if it stays tight maybe go to 40 cm and see how it goes. You could always go up to 45-50cm just for a day or 2 and if it stretches a nice amount in that time then drop it back down to 30 after because once it hits flower itll stretch on its own. You just want to try get the structure free and long enough that you will be able to slightly and softly train the seperate heads away from eachother then you can leave the light at that 30cm mark.
It just pains me in my soul seeing plants so tight cause im a real LST man haha
Bud structure should end up nice with it having such a tight growth structure :thumb:
Ive taken your advice. Ill keep you posted so you can let me know to lower it again.

THE GREEN RACER.

Back
Top Bottom