Aussie Grow

just turn off any hps or mh or led and leave only the rooms ceiling light on.and they should stretch ,grab some gogo juice from bunnings it will elongate the distance between nodes and makw sure to check yournot getting root bound and need to transplant.

if you go all these 3 they should explode around 5 days max after tranplant( thats if needed)

just turn off any hps or mh or led and leave only the rooms ceiling light on.and they should stretch ,grab some gogo juice from bunnings it will elongate the distance between nodes and makw sure to check yournot getting root bound and need to transplant.

if you go all these 3 they should explode around 5 days max after tranplant( thats if needed)
Is having large space between nodes a good thing?

I was told by sir bud to try and stretch it a little before flower to open up more bud sites. Hes a better grower than me so i took his advice. Im sure hes onto something.

THE GREEN RACER.

Im back on haha the closer the nodes generally the better the bud structure will become because say buds grow and shoot from the node points and the closer they are the longer you can get the colas to become however with a plant like racers the nodes are to tight and if say it was all budding as it is all the colas will be too bunched up so the lower parts could become real susceptible to things like mould. With racers plant id like to see it stretch abit more not necessarily for the node distance but to allow the stems to stretch enough so hopefully the colas and budsites wont be to close to eachother and to also help increase the length of the colas and plant in total. Im starting to think nodes are pretty genetic atm but we should be able to get the heads to stretch whilst maintaining thick stems and and decent nodes.
The way the plants have currently been they have lots of leaves but a majority arent soaking up any light because they are too crowded.
However Racer what youve done especially with the biger girl seems good, her main branches are headingdifferent direstions which is what you want and to avoid any extra damage or stunting try to avoid anymore trimming and just keep the bending very light.
Being autos getting close to flowering you can only really do very small soft amounts at a time now, give them a few days to chill from here and then have another look to see what else can be done. Phtos is right about light too you, havnt tried gogo juice could be a go but with the transplant id be careful. What size pots are they currently in?

Ive put both into one pot. Its huge. It says 400 mm but dont know in litres.
420-magazine-mobile509573321.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

Thanks for that explanation on my plant and the stretching sir bud. Made a lot of sence and was easy to understand.
Your advice is welcomed and very appreciated... and im still taking your advice.

THE GREEN RACER.

Thanks for that explanation on my plant and the stretching sir bud. Made a lot of sence and was easy to understand.
Your advice is welcomed and very appreciated... and im still taking your advice.

THE GREEN RACER.

Haha anytime man.
Good to hear i was starting think it had become abit of a confusing rant towards the end haha but i can never seem to explain things in short lol
That will be interesting looks pretty big though and for autos it should do fine, i usually dont keep track of pot size in litres just more by sight and with autos you can really get away with one pot the whole grow but for photo plants you go through alot of pots depending on plant size so when you use photo plants its better to keep a little more track of things.
Anyway hopefully they get real perking up in the next couple of days :thumb:

I honestly dont think im as far along as previously stated. I wish i started journal straight away.
Im probably 25days now.
Ive tied a few branches back and its starting to stretch well.
This is the bud my sprout is from. Smokes great.
420-magazine-mobile1970381375.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

Big thanks to all my new friends ive met on this grow journey. Biggz. Sir bud. Five to. Photos. Grizz. Ducksfoot. Aussieblu. Rastas. And anyone i missed. Appreciate all your imput. Love this site.
420ROCKS

THE GREEN RACER.

Big thanks to all my new friends ive met on this grow journey. Biggz. Sir bud. Five to. Photos. Grizz. Ducksfoot. Aussieblu. Rastas. And anyone i missed. Appreciate all your imput. Love this site.
420ROCKS

THE GREEN RACER.
Pleasure to be here to be honest! Doing real good champ!

Thanks photos. I have recently transplanted so im good there. Ive seen gogo juice at masters. Ill grab a bottle for sure. As for the stretching well they have a little and im training the branches a bit at the moment so i think im right. Ive still got a good distance between my hps light. I might leave it like this untill it starts to flower.
What do all you fellow growers think of that.

THE GREEN RACER.

Thanks photos. I have recently transplanted so im good there. Ive seen gogo juice at masters. Ill grab a bottle for sure. As for the stretching well they have a little and im training the branches a bit at the moment so i think im right. Ive still got a good distance between my hps light. I might leave it like this untill it starts to flower.
What do all you fellow growers think of that.

THE GREEN RACER.

sounds like a good plan my man

Back
Top Bottom