Aussie Grow

Day 24 biggz. Or 26.
Ive dropped my plant from light a fair bit to allow the stretch that sir buds talking about. I new mine were tight noded. Your are the same aint they biggz. Sir bud might be able to look at your one to. Having the one only you want all you can get out of it dont you.

THE GREEN RACER.

Yeah definitely, mine are really tight but I think it's might have something to do with the genetics since its crossed with a dwarf strain, I hope it's not becuase my light is to close becuase I can't get it any higher haha, it's at 22 inches

Ive re potted into larger pot. Plants are slowly stretching so im happy with that.
Ive just started using water out of the fish n turtle tank. Is this fine.
Ill post pics soon

THE GREEN RACER.

Ive re potted into larger pot. Plants are slowly stretching so im happy with that.
Ive just started using water out of the fish n turtle tank. Is this fine.
Ill post pics soon

THE GREEN RACER.

Nice work! I just use normal tap water on my girl and she seems to like it, just gotta test the pH of the water and mine was around 6.5

Nice work! I just use normal tap water on my girl and she seems to like it, just gotta test the pH of the water and mine was around 6.5
I hate the idea of chlorine for my plant. So i use airated water from tank wich is from tap but bubbles get rid of clorine.
I gave them an exfoliation today. They were to bushy and i couldnt get light into plant. I only took the large leaves that were stopping light getting to new bud sites.

THE GREEN RACER.

420-magazine-mobile1885841912.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

I hate the idea of chlorine for my plant. So i use airated water from tank wich is from tap but bubbles get rid of clorine.
I gave them an exfoliation today. They were to bushy and i couldnt get light into plant. I only took the large leaves that were stopping light getting to new bud sites.

THE GREEN RACER.

I'm not 100% sure about this but I have heard of people just boiling tap water to remove the chemicals like fluoride and chlorine.

Also if you could be bothered I would love to see your plants out of the HPS and just in normal light, That would be awesome! They looking really nice and bushy, Do you have any idea what strain they are?

Yer mate there white widow autos from ilmg.
I was gunna use sunnies but ive lost em.
Ill post pics without light on tomorrow. Ill post plenty. There doing ok. This exfoliation should be good. Time will tell.

THE GREEN RACER.

Yeah they have stretched a littel but damn they are just healthy strong stubborn plants haha im with biggz some pics in sunlight, cfl or with flash would be mint.
The chlorine in tap can be good for clones because it helps keep em sterile while waiting to root ive read not so much plants which ive been slacking on forgot about it but i might bubble/boil water for my girls this time floweringsee if it makes much difference to last time.

Anyway plants are looking good racer regardless of their height :thumb:

Let your water sit out for 24 hours and most of the chlorine in it will have evaporated.. Use an air pump and stone and do it in four hours.. Fish and turtle water, be hard up finding anything better, be packed with micronutrients..

420-magazine-mobile383694882.jpg

I bent down the branches today to help open it up. So with yesterdays exfoliation its looking a little bear.
Also gave it a week 4 feed of nutes. I dont think im quite that far but ive been very gentle on nutes so far. Hope they like it. I want them to explode.
Ive still got my light away hoping to stretch. It dont want to.

THE GREEN RACER.

I just raised my light to approximately 60cms from top of plant. Try this for 48 hours and see if that stretches it abit more

THE GREEN RACER.

Back
Top Bottom