Aussie Grow

Well i just decided to transplant the little one also. So again used seeweed n dutch master.
I didnt mention im using rain water at the moment so im real happy with that. Im not using any ph up or down and have a ph of 6. How goods that. Heres the little one.
420-magazine-mobile951731235.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

420-magazine-mobile1277009355.jpg

Looks sick after that but im confident it will bounce back.
This one wasnt root bound.

THAT BAG SEED I SAID I GOT THAT WAS AWSOME SMOKE.
Well i just poped it in a cup of water. If its smoke was great it makes it as good doesnt it.
420-magazine-mobile407541802.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

On this grow and the last ive had purple stem. Im wondering if ive been sent a purple genetic strain. It is cold at night this run but not last run and purple stems tyyhe same.
Even after a big drink with epsom salts. Things are looking great though.
Im not at all worried about the stems.

THE GREEN RACER.

On this grow and the last ive had purple stem. Im wondering if ive been sent a purple genetic strain. It is cold at night this run but not last run and purple stems tyyhe same.
Even after a big drink with epsom salts. Things are looking great though.
Im not at all worried about the stems.

THE GREEN RACER.
I Googled and found this, check the top link I find that site great for info. Second to 420Mag obviously ;)

Google Search

Just subbed to your last, might as well get in here also... Reps on doing a journal..

Welcome GrizzWald to my grow. As you have probably read i have crap leds and only house hold cfls. But considering that i think things are ok.
GREAT NEWS.
I JUST RECIEVED MY 400w HPS. ITS a phillips son.t.agro.
I pluged it in and im so happy. But geee they pump out the heat.
Who can recommend a good light hight plz.
420-magazine-mobile560902471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1308616897.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

Just got home from work and i was amazed at the growth of 24hrs under the hps.
Why didnt i just get this to begin with i dont know. Im one happy bloke at the moment.

Can someone tell me plz whats a good hight for my 400w hps. Only used leds and cfls before or sun so im new to hps.

THE GREEN RACER.

Around a foot 30cm...

Hey GR, looking forward to seeing your progress. I'm doing my first grow ever. Aussie here too. Hoping I can keep mine alive.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't love it to death Rastas and it'll be fine.. Awesome on all the Aussies...

Welcome rastas. Good luck on first grow. I didnt do great under lights on my first run.
But i couldnt be happier this run. Have u h ot a journal.

My freebie seed from awsome smoko broke the soil today so it will be the first plant to grow the start of its life under hps.

THE GREEN RACER.

Great 5to. I still dont understand this signiture thing mate. Otherwise id poke a geezer at it pronto. Ill have a tr y n see what i can find. Ive subbed to a few things you have posted im pretty sure.

THE GREEN RACER.

Just keep it under 16' 40cm... Bring it down slowly and watch how your plants react..

Great 5to. I still dont understand this signiture thing mate. Otherwise id poke a geezer at it pronto. Ill have a tr y n see what i can find. Ive subbed to a few things you have posted im pretty sure.

THE GREEN RACER.
You may not see it if you're using 420 or the 420 App and not on the 420 website. Not sure why that it is but its annoying.
If using an app you should be able to tap on the username and tap the posts button in their profile to see the threads they have started

Back
Top Bottom