AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Seed addiction is strong in you mate !

Its going to take me the rest of my life to grow what i have. Think i have stopped now. Got a bit of everything genetically. Still waiting on a NL clone tho. But my mates just fucking slack. He has a WW that has lost its potency a bit, but great yeilder, going to get one off it and breed it with the black gold to see what happens too.

Two of my favourite strains. White Widow and Northern Lights blew my socks off in Amsterdam. I went mad there, I blasted myself into orbit. Going to Coffee Shop and having a big fried breakfast and a selection of assorted Hash and Weed while you wait is such a great start to the day ! I love proper black Hash, its such a distinct flavour. Thai, Afghan Hash, all sorts of Skunks... and no one makes a fuss ! Its a better model of what we should have.

I had a big ball of scissor hash and i dont know where i have put it. It will turn uo again one day when i really need it i hope. If i went to amsterdam i dont know if id ever come back.

I am not sure half my brain did I was a right mess ! The missus woke up at 3am and I was sat on a blanket, with a full picnic going on, watching a film in Dutch and the room looking a dozen Rastas had been locked in for a week. She just laughed and went back to sleep. I was like a Kipper !

My crosses. Back: 2 Candy #2 x BG #1 male. Middle: Cherry OG #2 x BG #1 male. Front right: Golden Tiger #1 x BG #1 male.
420-magazine-mobile698285861.jpg

BG #2.
420-magazine-mobile579965058.jpg

Other mix of seedlings. Male wise i think id only keep the purple goji one if its male. Else it will be females only. My next male hunt will be from the startighter cross i am thinking. Who knows. Best laid plans and all...
420-magazine-mobile73677852.jpg

My crosses. Back: 2 Candy #2 x BG #1 male. Middle: Cherry OG #2 x BG #1 male. Front right: Golden Tiger #1 x BG #1 male.
420-magazine-mobile698285861.jpg

BG #2.
420-magazine-mobile579965058.jpg

Other mix of seedlings. Male wise i think id only keep the purple goji one if its male. Else it will be females only. My next male hunt will be from the startighter cross i am thinking. Who knows. Best laid plans and all...
420-magazine-mobile73677852.jpg

Are you putting those seedlings outside or keeping them indoors ?

That looked like a killer bud ! I love a good weed hangover, when you wake up and eat 6 bowls of Cornflakes, 19 bits of toast with jam, 12 bits of cheese on toast, half a packet of biscuits, a gallon of coffee and a 2 litre bottle of OJ, the roll another and go back to bed like a snake thats eaten a Hippo !

It looks exceptional. That frosting and the beautiful red 'hairs' on the bud are exactly as I remember it. Its a fantastic looking pheno for sure. If it left a regular smoker feeling a bit unsteady the next morning, its got to be full of all the good stuff !!

Just lookin'
420-magazine-mobile623972050.jpg

Got a few others like the Black Gold stashed away in my safety nest.
Hmm... might put a few of the Gunslinger seeds in water. See if i can find that male.

Hoping the cherry OG is ready for flowering in the next nine days but dunno, its looks pretty lame. Probably just push it through anyway and be done with it. Its a weird plant. Dont like it.

Back
Top Bottom