Aussies 10 day bloom: Can someone please read in full and give me your thoughts

Ossi Ossi

howdy to all
50/50 coir perlite
600 watt Mars Hydro
temps 24-26 nights 26-28 days
humidity @ 55%-65%
unknown strain
put 7 in and got 7 girls ( i wasn't expecting 7 out of 7 :cool: I was thinking maybe 4 girls then I could LST etc.
But because my room is chokka blokk I cant do any training at all as you can see in pic.
so I'm disappointed in a way that I'm stuck with just the main tops and cant create more :(
Currently day 40/10 so I'm still around 850 - 900 ppms till week 3.
MY QUESTION is
I make up a 20 litres mix of juice every 3 rd. day. I give the girls 750 mls each only once every 24 hours.
so I use my tank water always and it comes at at 10ppm 30 ec
so I measure every ingredient by ppm and ec
I give 200 ppm of Cal/mag/nit.
I give ECO seaweed and 20mls GO GO juice.
then I give them NITROSOL up to 500 -600 ppms
1 Tablespoon of Molasses to the 20 litres, so anyway I end up around 900 - 1000 ppms(bit high I know but they lo9ve it I think)
so being day 10 of flip I still haven't had any indication of any males ) fingers crossed)
I have for the first time a bottle of Canna PK 13/14
QUESTION,WHEN DO I START USING IT AND AT WHAT RATE ETC :confused:
they are very healthy girls and my 2mx1.2 room is full with all 7 in there as you can see in pics
I would love to use a net but my set up I have to actually manually take from room and feed , wait 15 mins put them back
Question: can I put a NET on but the remove it at feed time each feed ??????. (Probably a stupid question) but I've only got 1.80 meters of height
my ph. has been constant 5.8-6 no higher ever and I have my 20 litres drum with a bubbler 24/7
QUESTION is it ok to keep my juice bubbling or is it a bit over the top (see pic)i do find that between 24 hr. feeds the ph. rises to about 6.5 after I have fed at PH 5.85-5.95
the last pic is happening on several leaves on maybe 3 of the girls....(this pic I have had in FAQs.)and have had some good advice from @Emilya with this issue
I was hoping maybe someone in here can offer there thoughts
The first Pic was 24 hrs. ago
so any input would be the bees knees aye
stay safe all

IMG_20210308_131621.jpg

IMG_20210308_062109.jpg

IMG_20210227_132000.jpg

IMG_20210227_061423.jpg

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

First of all always keep your nutrients aerated, and around the 20 to 22 degrees Celsius, below 16 and you run the risk of walking in 1 morning and theyre sticking their asses in the air and above will become a breeding ground for bacteria, the usual ratio for coco in Australia is around the 70/30. As far as your water goes always aim to get around a 5% run off. Make sure you test your tds and ph in the tank before a feed and recheck it afterwards by using the run off this will give you an idication if your heading for a nutrient lockout. Give your plants a full flush of fresh water only once a week this will minimize the chances of a nutrient lockout and wash out any dead root matter helping to reduce root rot. My personal opinion with the amount you have is to either invest in a bigger tent, find a friend or sacrifice a few of the weak for the better good, you need to free up space, at least by doing a culling of the leafs so more light can penetrate otherwise you will get some reasonable size on top and tons of shitty pop corn buds on the bottom. I would try lollipoping them and go with the yoyos to hold up and support each branch. Your wasting your time and money buy keeping anything low growing on the plant and get rid of anything that wont give you a minimum of a gram dried weight in fruit as its taking away valuable resources that the bigger ones will definitely need and use. Unfortunately sometimes less is more

You wanted four? Cut it back to 4, dont avoid it. I know it hurts but go in there right now adopt four and slaughter the other three..then it's done. Cuts back on your nutes expense as well as more light for the others. GG

First of all always keep your nutrients aerated, and around the 20 to 22 degrees Celsius, below 16 and you run the risk of walking in 1 morning and theyre sticking their asses in the air and above will become a breeding ground for bacteria, the usual ratio for coco in Australia is around the 70/30. As far as your water goes always aim to get around a 5% run off. Make sure you test your tds and ph in the tank before a feed and recheck it afterwards by using the run off this will give you an idication if your heading for a nutrient lockout. Give your plants a full flush of fresh water only once a week this will minimize the chances of a nutrient lockout and wash out any dead root matter helping to reduce root rot. My personal opinion with the amount you have is to either invest in a bigger tent, find a friend or sacrifice a few of the weak for the better good, you need to free up space, at least by doing a culling of the leafs so more light can penetrate otherwise you will get some reasonable size on top and tons of shitty pop corn buds on the bottom. I would try lollipoping them and go with the yoyos to hold up and support each branch. Your wasting your time and money buy keeping anything low growing on the plant and get rid of anything that wont give you a minimum of a gram dried weight in fruit as its taking away valuable resources that the bigger ones will definitely need and use. Unfortunately sometimes less is more
cheers @Jase72
i think your right
i have 2 quite spindly tall ones that i supercropped the top to bring down to levelish canopy
but im on day 40/16 and it appears i may even have a couple of males
will get some close ups tmoz for a better look yea
cheers for putting in the time to help me out

also
have you any idea how to run the Canna pk13/14 when to start at least i will work out whats suitable for start and aggressive and end,i just wanna know the best time to start

You wanted four? Cut it back to 4, dont avoid it. I know it hurts but go in there right now adopt four and slaughter the other three..then it's done. Cuts back on your nutes expense as well as more light for the others. GG
its bed time now i will do exactly that bro your right id rather yeild than popcorn fkn chicken , we get enuff of that in this country , its all pgr shit unless you get lucky with a strain but inflation has nade it una fordable

hey again sorry to be a pest
so if i was to do a major defoliation tommorrow being day 17 instead of day 21 ??

Sorry for the late reply, the canna 13/14 is a full flowering stage, start it of a day before you flip and continue all the way through until 7 to 10 days before you pull. The last 7 to 10 days should be just a straight water flush or an additive that will only add flavour that way the plants will use only the left over nutrients in them and reduces the chemical taste. I personally use green planet, 1 and 2 as the main nutrient throughout the whole grow, then start adding massive from a week before flipping right through, then add rezin from week four right through and including flush and add pk spike for weeks 4 and 5 of flower only. Always use no more then 75% of the recommended instructions anything above is just extra pocket money for the manufactures. I always defoliate the fuck out of mine at the end of day 14 from flipping and lollipop them. Im not sure what state your in but any more then 10 and above in most states could give you a holiday and I know that qld and nt hav the least sense of humor. Dont ever think your being a pest for asking its the only way to learn and learning by mistakes is just stupid and to expensive. It may just take me a day or to to get back

Sorry I just seen the part about males, since you have so many if suspected any to be male I would just fuck them of dont even hesitate, the size of your tent and the amount of lite honestly you would probably get more just having 2 or 3

hey bro you have been so much help They look lovely
my ph. pen shit itself this morning just ordered a new one of fleabay
so I'm using fkn pool strips just so I could at least stay in the zone
SEXING is not my forte as yet however i can see something that looks like male stuff's so i might just dice them
its hard to sex without a ball to confirm hahaha
i probably throw 3 girls out then end up with 1 be my fkn luck
im worried about lollypopping
my first 3 grows i LST and got nice yeild
anyways hope to hear from you soon will put up a pic or 2 tmoz aussie time

Sorry I just seen the part about males, since you have so many if suspected any to be male I would just fuck them of dont even hesitate, the size of your tent and the amount of lite honestly you would probably get more just having 2 or 3
hey if i go in room now and put green light on will that allow me to get rid of the 3 im thinking,will they RE VEG ????

If theyre a sleep green lite wont effect them never turn your normal lights on cause during flowering if you do and it pisses them of they mite just turn hem just to pay you back. With the tape I got a bit over excited while giving them a chiropractic session. Ill get back to you with the sexing part and how to tell a little later today but once you've seen the difference you wont ever get it wrong. Long as they haven't cracked and pollinating they wont disrupt the others

Worst thing about spotting no balls it make the decision of which ones to cull harder. Always keep the strongest and best performers get rid of the weekest however if you dont know your strain that makes it hard as well cause everyone performs differently

Back
Top Bottom