Aussies 10 day bloom: Can someone please read in full and give me your thoughts

day 19 of bloom
day 3 after lollipop
day 4 no ph. pen , should receive today
its been a fkn nightmare without ph. pen using pool strips just to at least stay in the range
happy growing
pic 5 curly leaf downward plus they have curled up along sides of leaves and seem a bit droopy
any thorts would be awesome
i hope ive done the right thing going Lollypops

IMG_20210316_063903.jpg

IMG_20210316_063909.jpg

IMG_20210316_063916.jpg

IMG_20210316_063927.jpg

IMG_20210316_064110.jpg

Worst thing about spotting no balls it make the decision of which ones to cull harder. Always keep the strongest and best performers get rid of the weekest however if you dont know your strain that makes it hard as well cause everyone performs differently
well here they are after a week or so since i culled them, the 4 i chose
just remember this is my first attempt at lollies im generally just LST and do just nice so this just looks ugly hope it improves lol
peace

IMG_20210323_062318.jpg

IMG_20210323_062325.jpg

IMG_20210323_062332.jpg

Hi bro, there's nothing wrong with them you have to remember you have just done a major surgery and like us we need time to recover. R u using Cal/mag and silica those 2 are very high up in the top 10 of any product you should always use, I'm not sure how close your local store is or eBay is another option, Cyco make a product called Dr repair that's another excellent product to use especially after doing a procedure like lollipopping. When you do something that is a major change to what you are use to it will always scare the shit out off you and it will eventually get better every time you do it. Just remember 1 thing bro it will always take them approximately 1 week to recover from anything major so technically it's not 7 days it's really day 1 and you have on average 70 days to go which doesn't seem much, give it another 14 and you will understand your going to achieve a lot.

Thank bro for the reassurance
So what about when I remove 1 or 3 leaves to allow light in,does that add more recovery timeyes I use cal-mag every feed 10 MLS to 20 litre ,silica no, but I can get it , get now and use or just wait till next grow

Do they look ok to you bro
Problem.....my temps are at 20-25c consistently but my humidity is 65-80 and 80 more than 65
Altho very humid in Queensland atm

They're looking good bro, u need to keep your hummity under 60 if you can, u may need to invest in a dehumidifier but get one you can place a hose on so you don't need to continue emptying the container. Unfortunately it can be an expensive hobby to set up but once done it's worth it. I was reading one of your other threads if you need to order stuff I recommend hyalite hydroponics I've never had an issue with nosey posties and try and stick to the same brand nutrients they're always made to work together mixing specially like a and b veg and bloom can cause problems with deficiencies

They're looking good bro, u need to keep your hummity under 60 if you can, u may need to invest in a dehumidifier but get one you can place a hose on so you don't need to continue emptying the container. Unfortunately it can be an expensive hobby to set up but once done it's worth it. I was reading one of your other threads if you need to order stuff I recommend hyalite hydroponics I've never had an issue with nosey posties and try and stick to the same brand nutrients they're always made to work together mixing specially like a and b veg and bloom can cause problems with deficiencies
roger that bro
hyalite eBay or direct from manufacturer
do u still use Cal/mag/nit. pk booster ?
bro $$ are a concern so what other ways can I lower humidity atm
i have 3 fans going in the room is that ok ?
my light is 16 inches abovce the canapy is that suitable corse theyve all stretched?
sorry for so many stupid questions hey im an OSSIE lol

btw the silica that my only nursery has also contains heaps of micros also is that the right one or can i purchase silica alone???

hyalite,holy shit bro $800 for 10 ltrs
which products u using do they do smaller amounts
thats like $80 bucks a litre:cool:

Hey bro how's things
I was just doing some research and I stumbled across something I didn't even considerig am using my tank water which is 10 ppms 20 EC
Does that mean my water could be causing my problem,pH fluctuations,and should I have some amount of chlorine in my water
So if I mix 20 litres at a time if I put 15 of tank and 5 of tap will that help with chlorine needs.?????
However will I have to prop up my cal mag

Use rain water preferably bro, I use si silica it's expensive but keep in mind I only use 150 ml in a 1000 nutrient tank. PH will be different but you honestly don't want chlorine plus your tabs might contain heavy metals which cannabis absolutely love your brain won't. APTUS make a good silica however there's an awesome alternative and you can research a manufacture in your state that makes a good product and it made from guna basically either bat or seagull shit just something to think about while playing with it. I think it's called guana gold can be found at burnings or mitre 10 or they will have a no name brand can come in liquid or powder just place the powder in the soil to degrade, it's full of silica pk and other essential nutrients only use a pk spike in weeks 4 and 5

Ok so stick with rainwater
I have been putting 1 ml per litre of PK 13 14 .
I just finished my last 20 litre so I make up a new mix today
What are your suggestions on amounts of PK and cal-mag over 20 litres , nitrosol 12,2,13,7.... I'm getting Goldy rusty dots evenly over several leaves,do I keep removing them?
Absolutely no signs of white hairs day 27
Am I doing something wrong bro I dunno
I only have Bunnings , mitre 10 and 1 nursery town of 20000 Uno
Peace

I also have seasoll that is part of the Powerfeed range,but it's only a tonic,that's only for veg is it or should I keep the tonic going
Generally I 200 ppm cal mag and 300-400 ppms Nitrosol and a dose of eco seaweed,very concentrated ....
A bit of GO GO JUICE.....
That's my cupboard ATM

I'm hearing you bro, I probably have different reasons to what we do so to me quality comes with a price, have a look at the bats or seagull shit, there is a couple of versions made especially for hydro but I wouldn't touch them

What ppms now at day 1 of 28 days should I achieve 800 -900 with only 200 ppms of cal-mag , the rest is nitrosol 12.2.13.7 ???? I guess it's my base right?
So I just work from there
I wanna give em a big kick in arse of PK like 2 MLS to 20 litres , be ok aye

Hey bro I was just given straight from farm into icecream container
Worm castings,what do I do with them

IMG_20210324_173135.jpg

howdy bro
This is how the family are looking
ph 5.65 day in day out
temps 24C 70 % hum
ppms in 900 ec in 1800
ppms out 1200 ec out 2400 these are rounded up a little not much

ps....i feed my girls once a day at 6 am which is 1 hr before lights out 750 mls
hope all is safe and well at your end of the planet.

ps.... one thort i had this morning was that i have never misted the plants ever within the room just a feed and thats it

IMG_20210328_063555.jpg

IMG_20210328_063623.jpg

IMG_20210328_063651.jpg

IMG_20210328_063715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom