Aussie Needs Advice On Feed Chart Please

Ossi Ossi

howdy folks
i know that this excel spreadsheet isn't fully filled or it would be a journal. ignore most of it just go to the bottom and you will see some examples odf certain days,i hope you can at least half understand it , its not that5 complicated
its also hard to know what it all means
I'm practicing to get my own journal going next month
however could you just look at my ppms ec in and out and try to explain to me what I'm doing right or wrong.
i am not fully savvy to all this but would like to learn enough to get me thru
pics Lolly Popping day 28 of flower and still not 1 white hair
600 watt mars hydro
4 inch exhaust fan with large filter
50/50 Coco Perlite---all fully rinsed and treated with goodies and soaked for 2 days then used for girls
temps 18-26deg 55-75 % humidity
unknown strain
feed ---- calmagnit,seasol,nitrosol,eco seaweed,gogo juice,worm castings,maxicrop and 1ml of PK13/14 since day 1 of bloom
tank water comes out at ppm 2 ec 4 so is that R/O i don't understand that at all if so
room 2x1d.2wx1.8h
3 fans 24/7
PH i have ran this whole grow 40 days veg now day 28 bloom at 5.65-5.75 consistently and have never had one single even close to a yellow leaf
I also bubble my feed 24/7 as in pic
cheers, i really do need some more UNDERSTANDING of these numbers etc. Ppms & ec
peace

IMG_20210328_063555.jpg

IMG_20210328_063623.jpg

IMG_20210328_063651.jpg

IMG_20210328_063715.jpg

IMG_20210328_063555.jpg

IMG_20210328_063623.jpg

IMG_20210328_063651.jpg

IMG_20210328_063715.jpg

HAHAHAHA forgot to put pic of chart up....haha thanks granddaddy purple,makes me forget shit
WEEK 4 FLOWEReco seaweed 2 x spcalmag 10 mlsnitrosol 20 mlspk 15 mlsppm 809 ec 1616ph 5.58
19/03/2021 22Tank water flushTank water flushTank water flush1503556.4
20/03/2021 2370014005.58
21/03/2021 2475015105.66
22/03/2021 2580016005.6675018506.06
23/03/2021 2617445.66108221645.5
24/03/2021 2790018005.66120024005.4
25/03/2021 2880516105.66112122425.66
WEEK 5 OF FLOWERstill no white hairs

Dude, plant looks stellar, really nice work there!! From everything I’ve studied you should worry about your input ph and/or ppms and forget about the runoff numbers. Runoff contains chemical salts from nutes, plus fine sediments from the media that have broken down; all of that comes out in the wash, so by nature the runoff numbers are skewed.

I‘m new to checking ppms myself but if it comes out at 2ppm or 4ec thats a very low number, most don’t get numbers that good without an expensive RO system. What’s your water source, well or municipal water?

28 days and still no pistils huh? What’s your light schedule? Are you sure the timer hasn’t been bumped or some timers even have a side bypass switch where the timer runs but the power stays on 24 hours. Is it a older style pin timer or an electronic timer?

can you shoot a side pic or two to see the branch structure?

Dude, plant looks stellar, really nice work there!! From everything I’ve studied you should worry about your input ph and/or ppms and forget about the runoff numbers. Runoff contains chemical salts from nutes, plus fine sediments from the media that have broken down; all of that comes out in the wash, so by nature the runoff numbers are skewed.

I‘m new to checking ppms myself but if it comes out at 2ppm or 4ec thats a very low number, most don’t get numbers that good without an expensive RO system. What’s your water source, well or municipal water?

28 days and still no pistils huh? What’s your light schedule? Are you sure the timer hasn’t been bumped or some timers even have a side bypass switch where the timer runs but the power stays on 24 hours. Is it a older style pin timer or an electronic timer?

yea bro for sure
my water is from the sky via a very clean water tank
lights 12/12
i have a timer that you pull or push tiny 15 minute pins
never troubled before
however i did want to change the times so i can get better feed times due to where my secret hideaway is,so i pulled it out and i think 1 15 minute button was down which turns light on for 15 minutes in middle of 12/12 so that means reveg but i dont kmow how to tell
there are squillians of tiny hairs all over them all but just not white
anyway just means i may have lost some days or even weeks till it fires .....what are your thorts on reveg

IMG_20210314_064521.jpg

IMG_20210314_064606.jpg

IMG_20210314_064632.jpg

IMG_20210314_064650.jpg

these pics 2 weeks ago i will get you a set of pics at 6 am tmoz morn

Ok that’s called gaslight routine, that 15 minutes of light is why she won’t flip over. It’s gotta be at least 12 of pitch dark, no light leaks, no wake up for 15 minutes of sex during the middle of the night.... oops my bad wrong web site, ha, ha! If she’s getting 15 of light during her night period then that will not let the flower hormones take over so technically speaking she is still in veg, a plant can’t reveg when it’s already in veg. A reveg happens when a flowering plant (any chick with pistils) gets her night interrupted enough to whack her schedule up. Bottom line you may get away with waking up your girlfriend in the middle of the night but let your weed chicks get their 12 hours of beauty sleep... otherwise reveg or hermie and neither are good

Ah sweet on the rain water and yes that is the same as RO to the best of my understanding. Nice plant structure!

Ok that’s called gaslight routine, that 15 minutes of light is why she won’t flip over. It’s gotta be at least 12 of pitch dark, no light leaks, no wake up for 15 minutes of sex during the middle of the night.... oops my bad wrong web site, ha, ha! If she’s getting 15 of light during her night period then that will not let the flower hormones take over so technically speaking she is still in veg, a plant can’t reveg when it’s already in veg. A reveg happens when a flowering plant (any chick with pistils) gets her night interrupted enough to whack her schedule up. Bottom line you may get away with waking up your girlfriend in the middle of the night but let your weed chicks get their 12 hours of beauty sleep... otherwise reveg or hermie and neither are good

Ah sweet on the rain water and yes that is the same as RO to the best of my understanding. Nice plant structure!
my bad for not stating that it wasnt weant tp be like that i must have just left 1 down at start of gtow and stumbled across it about a week ago so im faarrkking spewin because i dont know my day 1 now,i was fukn baffling my head as to no white hairs so i may have lost 21 days id say
start at week 2 again or not

hahaha so ive been feeding my girls as iff they were in bloom , no wonder its done some weord shit here and there but they look good should have left em alone instead of lollypop if i scrogd them wouzer they be gorgeous LSTd

You are in good shape, she vegged longer so yields should be better, it sucks but now we know timer was the culprit. I‘m guessing she will still need about 8 weeks or maybe more from when the hairs start popping out. Yeah shoot a side pic an maybe a close of of her tops see what that part looks like
At 6am in morning when i feed them i will take some nice snaps.:cool:
i reckon i could clone off the big one , but I've never cloned before.

Hey what are your thoughts on only 1 feed of 750 mls ATM with 5% runoff
and that is one hour before they go to sleep for 12 then do the day as well before next feed.
I'm wondering whether they are getting enough to-produce a nice frosty coke cans:Rasta:.

You are in good shape, she vegged longer so yields should be better, it sucks but now we know timer was the culprit. I‘m guessing she will still need about 8 weeks or maybe more from when the hairs start popping out. Yeah shoot a side pic an maybe a close of of her tops see what that part looks like
and you know what ive got an extra 4 colas if i want them but would have to add more rods , room wont take that so i was thinking of adding a little LST ties here and there to get more tops,AND i ordered a scrog net today farrken happy days

shit forgot to ask you if i should leave all new bottom growth go now or keep lollypop and scrog net when it arrives

and ihave been giving them 1 ml litre of PK13/14 holy fuck batman get ready

Not sure I follow on the watering question. I never water a wet plant or a wet soil in veg cycle, but in flower you can keep the soil more well watered. Never ran a scrog but I’m sure you will do just fine, I’m pretty confident you have good instincts in the garden.

If you are going to cut clones then do it sooner rather than later. Clones cut from veg plants are easier to root than clones taken when the plant is in flower. But clones taken in early flower are considered monster cropped and turn into bushy beasts. If the plant is far along in flower and has buds on it then clones are more difficult to root and take longer. Main thing is either clone in water but if you do clone in soil then you need domes to help humidity. Domes are useful for clones in soil that don’t have roots yet. Clones cut from up high will have staggered node spacing but clones taken from down low usually keep even pairs of nodes.

I’m not great at cloning, I’ve done several but also killed more than my fair share. Strongly agree with Bud love.... Bill284 knows his way around the garden. When someone takes time to nail it down and share their technique that’s when I start paying attention.

6am 30/3/2021

IMG_20210330_061045.jpg

IMG_20210330_061900.jpg

IMG_20210330_061950.jpg

IMG_20210330_062011.jpg

IMG_20210330_062214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom