Aussies 10 day bloom: Can someone please read in full and give me your thoughts

Worst thing about spotting no balls it make the decision of which ones to cull harder. Always keep the strongest and best performers get rid of the weekest however if you dont know your strain that makes it hard as well cause everyone performs differently
yea so true
im pretty confident that i have 1 strain due to its original owner,i have 200 + beans so im right for a while,over time i will get this unknown strain looking pretty good 1 day lol

To easy mate Im only new so i am unable to pm you. Im down the bottom in the right hand corner of the country, not sure u r but i could probably put you onto someone close by if you ever need help with anything otherwise just put something on your post and ill see what I can do

As far as your beans unless you know that theyre fem and even thats never a gaurentee you will always be playing lets look for balls game, and never get any puppies unless you know the mother because if its a shit mum your only ever going to get shit results regardless of what you do.

As far as your beans unless you know that theyre fem and even thats never a gaurentee you will always be playing lets look for balls game, and never get any puppies unless you know the mother because if its a shit mum your only ever going to get shit results regardless of what you do.
I'm hearing you , getting cold southbound 2000 km away??
Here it is after your advice

IMG_20210313_063034.jpg

Have a look how fukn much growth I've missed out on , anyways I introduced pk13/14 @1/2 ml per litre and was thinking of taking it up in increments of 1/2 ml til I get to maybe 2 ml per litre if they up to it.that be about weeks 5 & 6 then back off yea ??

They're looking awesome mate, sounds like you've got your finger on the pulse. I know great person that I think will be able to help you, unfortunately he always puts you onto the aptus range. I'll have to wait until I can pm for the rest of his info but I'm only a reply away, I actually get to see your area every week.

Just to give you a rough idea about lollipopping I've attached a snippet of your photo and you will notice some red lines, basically compare the same area for the rest and totally strip everything below on each branch, doesn't matter if it looks like it will have another small branch just take it off. You should work on between 6 to 8 main stems. Everything below those lines are basically suckers they wont produce fuckall but because they're below the area you mainly want to concentrate on they will suck the hell out the best of the nutrients and energy ( give them 3 or 4 days to do a bit of a recovery from the hair cut first )Now once they start fruiting and they will you will need to support your branches and fruit from bending over and breaking, theres 3 main ways use a scrog net and in that space it will be a bastard to get around, get some like bamboo sticks push them into the ground on an angles to keep the spread and tie them losely or the best way is yoyos to each branch and areas between the fruit to hold them up. Another thing you need to keep in the back of your head, think of your roof as north if a branch or fruit bends to south west or south east they wont suck up anything substantial to keep them alive.

20210313_082900.jpg

Just to give you a rough idea about lollipopping I've attached a snippet of your photo and you will notice some red lines, basically compare the same area for the rest and totally strip everything below on each branch, doesn't matter if it looks like it will have another small branch just take it off. You should work on between 6 to 8 main stems. Everything below those lines are basically suckers they wont produce fuckall but because they're below the area you mainly want to concentrate on they will suck the hell out the best of the nutrients and energy ( give them 3 or 4 days to do a bit of a recovery from the hair cut first )Now once they start fruiting and they will you will need to support your branches and fruit from bending over and breaking, theres 3 main ways use a scrog net and in that space it will be a bastard to get around, get some like bamboo sticks push them into the ground on an angles to keep the spread and tie them losely or the best way is yoyos to each branch and areas between the fruit to hold them up. Another thing you need to keep in the back of your head, think of your roof as north if a branch or fruit bends to south west or south east they wont suck up anything substantial to keep them alive.

20210313_082900.jpg
Ok let's give this a go I will attempt to lollypop.
So I take all tie downs off that LST remove what you suggest and bingo.
Happy days.
How many bamboo stix per baby??
WHAT IS PM,Private message obviously but can you do that on this platform SAFELY.

Hey bro
Is this look suitable,it's actually my mint in this one but these things are available at the shop for $3 so would one on each work
Weekly ok Radio check ????

IMG_20210313_092628.jpg

Sorry mate my phone was having a moment, they're good, however they are very hard to get a spread, but the rods on their own well that's another story they would be perfect. Have a look at the photo of mine, even though it has a net that only been used to hold up each branch and support the fruit that's why its pulled all the way up to the start of where it fruits, the top will always be the heaviest. You will also see theres nothing in the centre as each branch has been pulled outwards allowing the light into the center therefore covering all around each bunch. When you lollipop that what your trying to aim for all the time regardless of your support. You need to be careful when stretching them apart that you dont split or break where each branch joins the trunk. So what I would do after a big defoliation which have done is give them 3 to four day to recover, then lollipop them into your desired liking and then start from the bottom about an inch and half from the trunk and with 1 branch at a time grab the trunk with either your left hand using your thumb and finger then do the same with your other hand placing it above leaving around a centimeter gap, then with one set of thumb and finger you will slowly twist it 1 way and with your the set you will twist it the other. You need to do it slowly and it some times is hard to twist opposite way but if listen carefully you will hear a crack but then there are occassions it just wont do it, then you move up the branch about 3 to four inches and you repeat but this time you do it opposite way, so for example if you use left hand on the right on top you will do that all the way up but if your first twist you twist the bottom to the right and top to the left the next you would twist the bottom to the left and top to right. Do this all the way up each branch. What this will do is soften it up by braking the fibres so you can gently pull your branches outward and when the fibres heal they will be 10 times sronger in the joints causing them to become thicker and can help support the weight. If you do accidentally break a branch I cut the long part out of a wire coat hanger bend that to the shape I was trying to achieve and use that as a brass by taping it to branch top and bottom and tape the break. Always use electrical tape for some reason it seems to work better.

Bit like monster cropping without actually softening the stem anywhere near as much and or bending it almost in half.
Just occurred to me its a bit like twisting rope back into its Loom for want of a better word haha
im a real nervous person when it comes to change so indecisive but i will run with it

Morning bro I'll post each photo at a time, however overall pretty dam good job.

Purple circle, I wouldn't bandage it just support it with your stake going into the ground no more then a 45 angle to prevent it bending any further and breaking right of.

Lime green circle, is a shade leaf and is absolutely nothing but an oxygen theif just hanging around like that so just get rid of them and same to any others similar.
Photo 2
Excellent length, that what you want to aim for on all off them and stripping is great nice clean branch and yellow is the same, if you strip like the grey and the same length you will clean all that up, purple the same use your stake and brace it maybe just a bit of tape around to stop bugs and infections.
Photo three just needs a good tidy up like the photo showing grey.
Photo 4
Red circles if theyve broken off just cut them of at the start of each, no harm loosing a few just dont keep anything that's not going to produce but cut it of where the branch connects the trunk.
The goal with lollipopping is to concentrate all the light nutrients and energy to the main fruiting sections and nothing else that weigh the fruit your growing gets it all and will thank you for it.
Now you've just got to stake each main branch and maintain them by keeping the non essential away and keeping them stripped so the fruits can come big fat pigs.
Every shadow leaf, every bit of tiny small off shoots are just theifs so treat them that way and get rid off them. I know your probably think what the fuck have I just made you do because before you had 7 plants with heaps and heap of potential growth cause of all that was on there, but trust me you now have four with between 6 to 10 main branches and specif areas for fruiting looking forward to 10 weeks of fruiting and getting every bit of lite, food, and energy to maximize size. Your way better of with 100 big size then a 1000 tiny pricks that by the time you trim them you will need 4 or 5 just to fill a cone.

20210314_090413.jpg

20210314_085925.jpg

20210314_085632.jpg

20210314_085453.jpg

morning mate
yea they come up alright
quicky but.....do i continue to remove new growth and all fanleaves or shade leaves even around flower all the way to flush or not......it takes 2-3 days to get over every cut to the plant????
i really hope that makes sense corse i am highly under influence of an illegal drug but dont tell anyone hahaha
cheers man
would love to just keep this thread going with you and your help as we get closer to chop,stay in touch uno...

i split the stem at the base and put toothpick in last grow
did it work ?? i couldnt tell you as i cant compare to uncut....have you entertained it at all ??

Lol bro it's all a learning game, if you learn from a mistake it's not a mistake cause its taught you something. We are all learning bro, I've only been at it again for about four years now after having a 20 year break and the amount that has changed in that time is just unbelievable, I have a lot of friends in the industry that promote all these products we invest in and every day one out of them would have something new or coming in the pipeline. Every time I think this it, I've got all I need theres always a carrot they dangle in front of me that promises this or that. There r a lot of products that will make a huge difference in quantity and quality and theres a lot of snake oil out there as well. For example my pots are around 500 each and that's just the pot and its nessacary attachments but without any bullshit each one doubled my normal quantity, so depending on what you do with your end results or what you know the maximum amount is before a all expenses government paid holiday they pay for themselves each 2 x over in the first 1.,

theUSERNAME@lettermail

Howdy bro
In these times we are in , especially Qld we need to be very careful how much we expose ourselves hence at this stage we can chat here for now bro
I'm not Gunna sit in a square room staring at 4 walls with regrets hope you understand
Rome wasn't built in a day

Back
Top Bottom