Auto Ak's in Hydro?

Li Siu Loong

I recently got some auto-flowering AK-47 seeds and I was wanting to grow them in my DWC hydro set up under 6500 duel spectrum cfl's on a 20/4 photoperiod using FF nutes. I was told by a friend that auto AK's won't do well in hydro. Is there any truth to this ? Do I need to grow them in soil ?

Thanks everyone...peace :peace:

Re: Auto Ak's in Hydro ?

I recently got some auto-flowering AK-47 seeds and I was wanting to grow them in my DWC hydro set up under 6500 duel spectrum cfl's on a 20/4 photoperiod using FF nutes. I was told by a friend that auto AK's won't do well in hydro. Is there any truth to this ? Do I need to grow them in soil ?

Short answer. No. They should do great in DWC. All weed does, that's why I've been using it for years.

If you don't mind me asking where did you score your seeds? I've been looking for some of those beans for a while. I just cleaned my room and want to start fresh from seed. You can PM me if you like but if it's no big deal there are others that may want to know as well. I'm all stocked up with Kush and KaliMistXBigBud and want to have a single room for my meager needs.

Li.....Its a weed and grows as such,thats why there are so many different ways to grow it.Grow it how you feel the most comfortable with.knowing is half the battle

I did some research on this cross and they say dirt is best because this strand likes to dry out between watering's ....I will keep an eye on your grow because I had the same question. I tried to sprout 10 seeds from Lowryder and only 2 split in water, one bloomed at about 6" tall and the other is in flower. Hope you all the luck....I think I got old seeds......:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom