Auto flower aged 4-5 weeks no pistils yet

Marlin2

I have auto super skunk it's about 4-5 weeks old I can't see any white pistils yet can anyone give me any information why this the plant is nice and healthy .is this normal

I have auto super skunk it's about 4-5 weeks old I can't see any white pistils yet can anyone give me any information why this the plant is nice and healthy .is this normal
Hi there Marlin. You will probably need to provide your growing set up and some pictures in order for folks to be able to try to help you.

My set up is I run two fans a humidifier CO2 I also have a 1200 watt panel light which is adjustable veg and bloom and I have another 1000watt panel and a 120 three mode light globe I run 6.3 pH I use cal/mag and metabolic booster my humidity level is at 55 my temp is at 26 degrees and I'm using bottled nutrients

Hi there Marlin. You will probably need to provide your growing set up and some pictures in order for folks to be able to try to help you.
My set up is I run two fans a humidifier CO2 I also have a 1200 watt panel light which is adjustable veg and bloom and I have another 1000watt panel and a 120 three mode light globe I run 6.3 pH I use cal/mag and metabolic booster my humidity level is at 55 my temp is at 26 degrees and I'm using bottled nutrients

26!!!! Degrees??

26!!!! Degrees??
It's at the right temp it sits around
Yes some a bit longer 6 weeks I've seen some go before they start ,

IMG_20210220_075153.jpg

My Super stinky auto takes 8 weeks to flower
It a haze skunk cross

Back
Top Bottom