auto flower

its debatable
there will be a whole slew of answers for that question
ive done an auto under strictly 12/12 didn't do so well
ive done 3 others for 18/6 till I didn't have vertical space
then into the bloom tent @12/12
the one under 12/12 start to finish came in less than an eighth it was an autobomb
I think its important I say the strain cause different autos may react differently under different light schedules
the next 3 first one under strictly flouros came in @ 28 grams dried
the next 2 were under led's the second one had some issues came in @ 21 grams
the third one gave over 40 grams all three were grown the same way
it was a 60 day wonder on the notation for the plant when you buy the seed says you suppose to get 28-40 grams per plant
so its debatable ive heard people say 24/0
ive heard people say 18/6 and 16/8
I think its strain dependent and the best way to find out is just to try
i hope it helps a bit im sure more people will come and give their point of view as you will get many

I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants give at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

I will check it out . im gunna save most of the seeds for outdoor this season. I plan on getting atleast 20 . im in northern California so its nice outside. an early harvest when prices are high will help with the bills. but im excited about these sour spyder seeds so I might blast one off in the closet after I finish flipping my purple erkle. thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom