Auto light cycle

spliffas

Hello. I am doing this grow:

Splf Tight Space Grow

IMG_4646.JPG

As you can see from the photo I am running Vipar 300 and just added LED strip 4 x 30cm (1m/12w). I currently run 18/6, but was wondering to leave those LED strips on for longer (cannot leave viparspectra because of the sound!). Now what do you guys think:

- 18/6 all lights on, then 1h in the morning only LED and 1h at night only LED, so 20/4 in total and 4 hours to rest.

or

- 18/6 all lights and then 6h only LED, so 24/0 in total.

I am leaning to 20/4 (+1 h in the morning and +1h at night) I believe they still need some rest and that 20/4 in the middle + it simulates sunset / sunrise.

or

just go 18/6 that's it.

any thoughts?

18/6 has worked the best for me with autos but I use very intense lighting. Ive tried 20/4 and even 24/0 and both times growth was slower. This may be different results for less intense lighting but all of my autos highly prefer straight 18/6.

18/6 has worked the best for me with autos but I use very intense lighting. Ive tried 20/4 and even 24/0 and both times growth was slower. This may be different results for less intense lighting but all of my autos highly prefer straight 18/6.

Then I may try my experiment when flowering kicks in. :) thanks for sharing your experience.

any more? :)

Back
Top Bottom