Autoflower hermied, now what?

AgedMaster

Here is my auto day 30 of flower day 72 total ive had it on 12/12 for 25 days of flower as i have 2 photoperiod ive just looked and saw seeds i thought it was 1 on 2 separate buds but after zooming in on photo i see 4 on one bud do i take it out of there as i have my 2 photoperiod i just checked both them they look fine ive had a plant hermie once before but it just had bananas as it was ready to cut down ive never saw seeds it could have done with a extra 2 to 3 weeks i also never saw bananas on this and i check daily
IMG_20230529_190333 - Copy.jpg

Here is my auto day 30 of flower day 72 total ive had it on 12/12 for 25 days of flower as i have 2 photoperiod ive just looked and saw seeds i thought it was 1 on 2 separate buds but after zooming in on photo i see 4 on one bud do i take it out of there as i have my 2 photoperiod i just checked both them they look fine ive had a plant hermie once before but it just had bananas as it was ready to cut down ive never saw seeds it could have done with a extra 2 to 3 weeks i also never saw bananas on this and i check daily
IMG_20230529_190333 - Copy.jpg
Doesn't look seeded to me. Maybe that one spot at about 11 o clock. That. Swollen piece at about 9 o clock just looks like a .......forgot the term. Lol.......um....either way looks ok from the pistil thats still white. A few seeds isnt the end of the world. I once read that breeders, sometimes smoke some pretty bad buds. Lol. Ive only had one really bad seeded crop, and thats because the plant that hermed threw male flowers throughout. Wnated to see hoe bad it would be. Buds still smoked good. Just had a fug ton of beans. Lol

Doesn't look seeded to me. Maybe that one spot at about 11 o clock. That. Swollen piece at about 9 o clock just looks like a .......forgot the term. Lol.......um....either way looks ok from the pistil thats still white. A few seeds isnt the end of the world. I once read that breeders, sometimes smoke some pretty bad buds. Lol. Ive only had one really bad seeded crop, and thats because the plant that hermed threw male flowers throughout. Wnated to see hoe bad it would be. Buds still smoked good. Just had a fug ton of beans. Lol
Hi pal if u look at about 3 o clock theres 2 tucked away ive checked all over my 2 photoperiod and theres none its also only on 2 buds of my auto im gona grow it if it affects my photoperiod hopefully i get mature seeds they should be autos also ones afghan one is guava i would have my own strain.

Back
Top Bottom