Autoflower Potential

rumplestiltskin

Hey!

My question is, if you want a high yield but as fast as possible, is it possible with autos?

If I have a Mars 3000W actual watts 450w, is it possible to grow a single auto flower seed and yield 450g? - I would probably use a dutch passion auto ultimate, since their genetics are sick.

What do you think?

So my goal is, using that light, getting the highest yield possible, in auto flower time.

Is it possible for an autoflowering cannabis plant to yield a pound of cured bud? Sure. It does not exactly appear to be common, though. You might want to grow two (or, possibly, three) of them just to make it that much more likely that you will attain your goal. Speaking of which, I just read a few reviews/reports on the strain you mentioned, as I have no experience with it. There seem to be at least two phenotypes, and one of them reportedly takes longer. That'd be another reason to grow more than one plant, if you are concerned with getting some usable bud in the shortest time possible.

Autoflowering you kind of trade time for a larger harvest. They flower when they are ready but you can keep them in veg by trimming.

Topping and LST have let me hit 11 zips dry under 450w single plant in a 7 gal smart pot in 90 days.

More than that I've used extreme trimming in veg to extend them to 4 months and hit 17 zips.

Fast you'd need to run multiple plants and I'd recommend 7 gal pots in soil with mega Crop as the nutes. With a single light you'll get coverage problems with multiple plants.

It's an art so harvest is also tied to proper growing methods and environment.

To maximize you need like 45-55k lumens in veg and 45-65k in flower. Usually that means lowering the light and covering a smaller footprint.

Back
Top Bottom