High Yields Auto with CFLs

bluntk

Hello friends. Hope you guys all good. I am a new grower from Turkei and i wondering about couple of questions. First question is i need short time genetic from seed to harvest and big yields much as possible. Which genetics do you prefer? Second, im gonna do this with cfl lights how much watt and lumens should i use for 2 auto flowering plants?
thanks for answers. Sorry about my bad english. One Love:circle-of-love:

Not sure about what auto strain will Give you highest yields. It all depends on your environment and how much love you give them. Best is to start with a good strain. Read the breeders discription and go from there

Regarding cfl you need a good mix of 6500, veg, and 2700 , bloom.

There is also a section dedicated to autoflower on here. You may find your answers there

Auto-Flowering

Not sure about what auto strain will Give you highest yields. It all depends on your environment and how much love you give them. Best is to start with a good strain. Read the breeders discription and go from there

Regarding cfl you need a good mix of 6500, veg, and 2700 , bloom.

There is also a section dedicated to autoflower on here. You may find your answers there

Auto-Flowering
Thanks for answer friend i'll check it. I just want to know high yield strains in average case.

What I have seen Heavyweight, Bomb seeds and Dutch Passion got some high yield autos.
I would try THC Bomb with cfl´s but 2 would need 5-8 cfl it might be better to look at some Mars LED

Fast Buds is legit for small and powerful.
I had GSC and it was the best and most powerful indica I've tried. Ever. I only grow for 2 years and only did autos.
I also did a California Snow witch I still have some left and it fits exactly to it's description.

13161041_1069312446461788_303888026_o.jpg

I only have this pic of the caly snow 50g

13199290_1071120612947638_103862014_o.jpg

The GSC grow kinda big. I pulled 130g

Back
Top Bottom